Fiverr Forum

First Step Towards Success. My Journey Begins

Hello Everyone, this is Abu Tamzid from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I’m here on Fiverr selling WordPress and eCommerce related Technical services.

It took me over a month to make my first post here. But after reading so many threads and comments, and finding how supportive you guys are, I really feel proud joining here.

I’m very excited about my first sell. Hope it will come soon. :heart_eyes:

#Pray for me
#If You’re from Bangladesh, let’s know each other.
#I’ll be sharing my ideas and experience here in Fiverr Forum in all of my free time.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. You will learn a lot here. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to fiverr.
I hope you will become a top rated seller.

Completing a daily process involving responding to BR, reaching out for JVs, educating yourself through the forum & “learn” and continuous improvement of your gig will produce results.

What JVs Stands for?

welcome to fiverr. I am from Pakistan

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum. Wishing you all of the best!

Joint ventures are a great way to collaborate with other sellers where your offerings could be leveraged together.

Best of luck! Enjoy!

Welcome to the fantastic platform! I wish you great success.

@ sarfin_007
Thank you so much…

clneal:
Joint ventures are a great way to collaborate with other sellers where your offerings could be leveraged together.

Joint Ventures?? No, I’m planning to work alone. However, obviously, I help and support from Forum members.

Hope one day I’ll think about it. Thanks for your suggestion :slight_smile:

Hello @abutamzid :slightly_smiling_face: Welcome to the Fiverr and the awesome forum community. Wishing your regular success on Fiverr :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the fiverr forum. Best of luck.