Fiverr Forum

First Time Buyer Experience

I just had my first experience with a Fiver seller and it was very disappointing. I purchased a logo. I thought I gave pretty specific input, even included an artist’s rendering and a computerized image. What the seller produced was nowhere near what I requested. The seller advertised unlimited revisions but cancelled as soon as I said that was not what I was looking for. She wasted my time even if I did get a refund. I did write to the seller before purchasing the gig to ascertain if this was work she was interested in. This was a not a good experience.

How does one rate a seller?

You can only rate the seller if you mark the order as complete.

Once you asked for a revision, the seller bailed on you. They probably seen the writing on the wall if given a chance, you would of rated them poorly.

Once you asked for a revision, the seller bailed on you. They probably seen the writing on the wall if given a chance, you would of rated them poorly.

The bad sellers are doing the good sellers a disservice. Discouraged buyers are never a good thing.

Advertising unlimited revisions then retreating as soon as the actual work begins is lame!

After signing up, you will submit all the websites you want to send traffic to. Then you will earn free traffic

http://■■■■■■/Auf9Vo

Thank you to everyone who commented. I understand, now, how some people can keep their ratings so high. You are right, I would like to rate her to warn off other unsuspecting buyers.