Fiverr Forum

First Time Buyer Question

Placed an order. Seller sent me someone else’s design and used it as an excuse to not deliver requested work. I feel like I’m getting shafted. I want a refund and am waiting on a reply. Is this typical?

2 Likes

No, this is not common but give him the benefit of the doubt. Request a modification immediately and wait 24 hours. If he doesn’t deliver within the timespan you can cancel the order. Again, request a modification ASAP!

2 Likes

I did and received no reply. I have tried to cancel the order and am now waiting on a reply to that. I still need the work done and now I’m hesitant to use fiverr because i don’t want to have money tied up in something that doesn’t produce.

1 Like

Maybe I just need patience.

1 Like

Good luck, hope it will go well after all.

Just as a heads-up - in case it comes to a cancellation, the money will by default be refunded as Fiverr credit, but you can ask Customer Support (Submit a Request in the top menu bar) to have it refunded to your payment source, as detailed in the ToS.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, even if it doesn’t work out on the first try I guarantee that you’ll easily be able to find someone that can get it done next time.

You just need to be patient and ask for modifiction immediately and wait for the next move of seller in next 24Hrs , if get no response contact support.