First time buying - FAIL!

What happened?
I decided to buy the basic service (€4.39) from a seller.

Got to the payment stage, which accepted all my credit card info and charged my card €6.27 (huh?), and immediately went to an error page saying I need to contact support or something.

Can’t find any record of my purchase on my fiverr account. The only trace I have is the transaction on my credit card statement.

I can’t seem to get any further.
The help/FAQ section mentions nothing of this kind of problem. I don’t have the page showing the error message now, so I can’t remember exactly what it said, and there was no link to the support page.
All I have been able to find is the forums.

Not a good experience, considering I have never used the service before and now I am completely lost.

Help, somebody?

Guest offlinehelpers

What happened?

I decided to buy the basic service (€4.39) from a seller.

Got to the payment stage, which accepted all my credit card info and charged my card €6.27 (huh?), and immediately went to an error page saying I need to contact support or something.

Can’t find any record of my purchase on my fiverr account. The only trace I have is the transaction on my credit card statement.

I can’t seem to get any further.

The help/FAQ section mentions nothing of this kind of problem. I don’t have the page showing the error message now, so I can’t remember exactly what it said, and there was no link to the support page.

All I have been able to find is the forums.

Not a good experience, considering I have never used the service before and now I am completely lost.

Help, somebody?

saying I need to contact support

Have you contacted Customer Services?

They’re the only ones who can help you I’m afraid.

saying I need to contact support

Have you contacted Customer Services?

They’re the only ones who can help you I’m afraid.

Done.

Just got to the support contact form. They ask for an order number, which is a required field.

I just put in “no idea” !

First order and it broke! - pretty crappy experience…

Guest offlinehelpers

Done.

Just got to the support contact form. They ask for an order number, which is a required field.

I just put in “no idea” !

First order and it broke! - pretty crappy experience…

Stuff happens everywhere - don’t be put off by it.

Stuff happens everywhere - don’t be put off by it.

Well, sure, stuff happens.

Although, I remember buying CDs from cdnow.com back in the 90s. You paid with a credit card, got the stuff sent across the planet, no problem.

If I walk into a store and buy a spanner, I pay my money and walk out with a product, no problem.

Seems like many years later (even if we assume there has been only minimal system evolution), if I place a simple order and money is transferred, I should at least receive an order number or some response other than a vague error message.

Not put off, just not impressed, and relaying my fiverr experience.

You’ll need to submit a REQUEST to them: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

PERHAPS, AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS.👍

Bad advice. Never submit multiple tickets on the same issue, or it can be seen as spamming, and Customer Support might block you.

Customer Support usually takes 24-48 hours to respond. If it looks like it’s taking them far more than that to respond, it’s fine to ask for an update on the same ticket.

Archived