Fiverr Forum

First Timer Here. How do I maintain my response rate for offers to my gig request

First Timer Here.

How do I maintain my response rate for offers to my gig request.

If I just delete a response is that enough without being rude.

It is great to to see all the responses but I do not have hours for a formal chat just to decline an offer.

Please help, I do not want to flop before I can even answer with a response from someone in time.

Make a custom message that says “No, thank you.” You can put that in a message quite a lot of times in 2 minutes. no chat needed.

This is what you do,make sure your have a good working email,i mean the one you registered with your fiverr account,then synchronize it immidiately when messages comes they will alert you instead of working with your laptop,then it will help to reduce your response rate. thanks

having a custom message will help you send a faster feedback to the buyer

Hi,
With the Fiverr App you can set push notifications. After a while you will be able to recognise the “good” and the “bad” ones and set all the standard replies to win a lot of time. The response time is only affected after the first message you get (after an order has been made or normal message), so make sure you reply within the hour during the day, this way your average is great and you leave some margin for the nights. :slight_smile:

Good luck!