First Two Sales Done! Now...Things Are A Little Dead

Hi everybody,

So my gigs are mainly focused around editing and proofreading jobs. Set up two different gigs and have made around $60 already. This is only a month after getting them going. Honestly, I was surprised things kicked off so quickly. And the two jobs were within a week of one another.

I felt like things were on the up and up. However, after that second job, things have died off massively. My analytics are still showing lots of clicks of clicks and impressions… Honestly, I think I was just fresh in the “new sellers” category and at the top of some category list somewhere. I suppose I have two good reviews for people to see now 🙂

So I suppose the question is - is this normal? Did you guys suffer a long lull before things picked up again? Am I being impatient? I’ve shared the promote yourself ad onto my website. I’ve even shared my services on Facebook and SEO optimized my Gigs. Is there something I’m missing here? Itching to get some work done and earn some good honest money!

Anyways, I hope you’re all enjoying a fruitful day! Speak to you all soon!

Nick

You may not think so but you have made a good start. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Just be patient and the orders will come. Best wishes for your success! 🙂

Cool, thanks! … Are you sure there’s nothing secret and awesome I can do to help things along?

Archived