First two weeks, 2 Orders completed with 5.0 stars with $10 tip

syedzeeshan7860

Update: visit

Hi friends. Feeling happy because my first month on Fiverr has gone very well. https://www.fiverr.com/syedzeeshan7860/compose-and-produce-music-for-your-songs-and-covers I did five jobs in my first month on Fiverr. We still have 7 more days for a month to be completed. I started as a seller on 16 December. completed 5 jobs and got one yesterday and is in the queue. posting here to give some of my fellows some motivation. Just letting you know that don’t lose hope, Once it gets started, It wi…

Hey Fiverr fellows.
How are you doing?
I got my self two gigs in my first two weeks delieved on time and got tipped from one of the clients.

I hope this streak will continue. Happy earnings.

Update: visit

Hi friends. Feeling happy because my first month on Fiverr has gone very well. https://www.fiverr.com/syedzeeshan7860/compose-and-produce-music-for-your-songs-and-covers I did five jobs in my first month on Fiverr. We still have 7 more days for a month to be completed. I started as a seller on 16 December. completed 5 jobs and got one yesterday and is in the queue. posting here to give some of my fellows some motivation. Just letting you know that don’t lose hope, Once it gets started, It wi…

You shouldn’t post images showing your buyer’s user names.

I understand your need to brag and all, but you are violating Forum rules.

Sorry for the mistake I made. I didn’t read the community guidelines so I didn’t know about that.

and I am not bragging, its a community and I am sharing what I got. Sorry if my post offended you somehow.

Sorry for the mistake I made. I didn’t read the community guidelines so I didn’t know about that.

and I am not bragging, its a community and I am sharing what I got. Sorry if my post offended you somehow.

I wasn’t offended.

If you post on here telling us how your work was top notch, then it is bragging.

Let’s call it backdoor bragging if it makes you feel any better.

I wasn’t offended.

If you post on here telling us how your work was top notch, then it is bragging.

Let’s call it backdoor bragging if it makes you feel any better.

Its called marketing, when you work professionally. And it also lets fellow sellers, get motivated. Please don’t be rude with other people who just started working.

Congratulations worrier!

You doing what you want. Keep it up. Wish you good LUCK 🙂

Thank you very much

Congratulations worrier!

You doing what you want. Keep it up. Wish you good LUCK 🙂

Thank you for your support. Wish you good luck.

Its called marketing, when you work professionally. And it also lets fellow sellers, get motivated. Please don’t be rude with other people who just started working.

😁 Thank You Zainab

Stay happy with fiverr earnings good job

Same to you sir. May you earn more. 😇

Hello , that’s amazing. Keep up the great work. I wish you all the best luck

Maria S.

Thank you Maria. Same to you.

wow . congratulations.

Thank you

congratulations, the beginning is the hardest part. 🙂

Yeah Indeed it is. Thank you

How exciting! Congrats and keep up the hard work!

Thank You Melissa.

Congratulation keep it up. Always do better and better.

Thank You

Congratulations

What matters to you in getting the first job. In light of your experience, it is helpful to say something. Thanks

Thank you very much.

I did what most of newbies do. First of all, I made sure my gig look as professional as it can get.

second is staying online. I stay online almost 19 to 20 hours so my gig stays active most of the time.

3rd is when sending offers to buyers request, I make sure that my tone is polite and i am to the point not wandering like yeah piece of cake etc etc. i ask the buyer maximum questions relating gig to make the buyer think i am a professional not someone goofing arround for extra cash.

Third and most important is communication. I communicate with any potential buyer the best and polite way possible and make them stick to the chat. The more they chat the better the chances they will buy your gig. most of the time they leave and thats ok. I learn from my previous chats and it helps me communicate better.

ask them about the job, Their requirments, what kind of results they want, are they willing to pay more for better work, how much time do they have. I listen all the demands and reply accordingly.

thats some of the points i have learned in my two weeks experience. BTW i got one more order today. 😇

Happy earning.

Archived