Fiverr Community Forum

First voiceover Gig gone live But

Hi helpful people. This shows what a total Newbie I am and I am enbarrassed, but Fiverr just messaged me that my first ever Gig with them has gone live, a Voice Over Gig, but they don’t send you a link so how do I find it?

You can’t search for a name so far as I can see - UKBritishVoice is my name - Fiverr doesn’t appear to do Live Chat and I have literally looked through 1,000 Voiceover Gigs and not found my own. And that was after using various filters like ‘New Seller’ ‘Male’ ‘English Voice’ ‘Live in the UK’ etc.

I am puzzled…I am excited to be on Fiverr - but where am I???

Declan

1 Like

Hey Declan! Your profile is at fiverr.com/ukbritishvoice .

As for showing up in the search… this is hit and miss as it depends on Fiverr’s mysterious algorithm. Hey, maybe not mysterious to some, but certainly mysterious to me, someone who only sees my gig in the search results maybe 1% of the time despite getting dozens of orders every week.

By the way, your audio setup sounds great! Good luck with your new gig! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Gwyneth, very kind of you to complement me on the audio. I just could NOT figure out how to find myself. Funnily enough, the other day I saw your post about beiing accused of being a bot and wanted to look you up asa fellow Voice Over person, but of course could not do it. Now I can.

Stay hydrated,

Declan

2 Likes

Very helpful video with audio you’ve done there, Gwyneth. Congrats doing that, technically…
Declan

Oh no, I am not capable of a masterpiece like that! I did the voice-over, but an animator created the video for me! I love it!

Let’s face it there are plenty of people near at hand to do it! It’s giving me ideas already…So thanks again…

Declan

1 Like