Fisrt 1 month earning 500$

hi,Friends i am level 2 seller on fiver ,i am working on fiverr just 8 hours and earn 500+ every month

Sheriff’s Note: It is against the Terms of Service to manipulate buyers into giving reviews.

nimrakhan123 said: when you received for first order after complete the order you should give the gift offer to your buyer for positive review ,like Dear i will send you original source file free of cost for that just give me positive review

Too funny you try to bribe your buyers. Sooner or later this can backfire on you. You should just focus on providing excellent service and an outstanding product and positive reviews will start coming in.

nimrakhan123 said: give the gift offer to your buyer for positive review ,like Dear i will send you original source file free of cost for that just give me positive review on my profile i will very thank full to you.when you do that thing,you will become a level 2 seller then may be TRS

I am rather stunned to see you write this AGAIN. You were given information earlier stating that it is clearly against the Fiverr ToS to demand positive reviews for files, trade gifts for reviews or do anything else to manipulate reviews. I even posted you a copy of the part of the ToS that says this. You may lose your entire account over this behavior, not to mention telling other new sellers to do it.

SELLERS: Do not follow this advice. It is against the spirit and letter of the rules to try to force or manipulate buyers like this. It won't get you TRS but it can get you banned.

i deleted my comment