Fiver Account Restricted

faisalshahza877

Important Message From Fiver
To create a fun and pleasant experience for our community, we ask that you do not send messages to other users promoting/offering one of your Fiverr Gigs, service, or website. Our message tool is aimed at connecting buyers and sellers using our platform, but spamming other community members will not be tolerated. If you are interested in purchasing a specific service, feel free to use our message system to reach out to sellers.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

its 22 days and still waiting that someone Review my account but can’t,
Suggest me what to do wait or create a new Account???

Important Message From Fiver

To create a fun and pleasant experience for our community, we ask that you do not send messages to other users promoting/offering one of your Fiverr Gigs, service, or website. Our message tool is aimed at connecting buyers and sellers using our platform, but spamming other community members will not be tolerated. If you are interested in purchasing a specific service, feel free to use our message system to reach out to sellers.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

its 22 days and still waiting that someone Review my account but can’t,

Suggest me what to do wait or create a new Account???

its 22 days and still waiting that someone Review my account

It can take up to 90 days for the Fiverr Trust and Safety team to review your account.

or create a new Account???

No! If you make another account, you’ll be breaking the Fiverr TOS again by having 2 accounts.

its 22 days and still waiting that someone Review my account

It can take up to 90 days for the Fiverr Trust and Safety team to review your account.

or create a new Account???

No! If you make another account, you’ll be breaking the Fiverr TOS again by having 2 accounts.

Yes you are right then better i wait 😑

Sadly, this may take time.

You just have to be patient as has been suggested here already.

Also, take this time to learn more about how Fiverr works by reading other posts and tips including the Fiverr ToS (if you haven’t already).

Use the downtime also to improve your skills so that when the restriction is lifted, you’ll be better at what you offer in your Gigs.

Archived