Fiverr Community Forum

Fiver customer service has lost it

I feel the customer service has totally lost and failed to help and serve. It’s been 10th day since I have written them my issue, and there is no response. Where do I go now to find help and guidance? First they responded by saying that it might take upto 72 hours to respond, then after three days they responded that there are too many applications and requests so it might take them upto 10 days to review my issue. I waited, and still I have no clue where are they upto.
This is a serious issue that I need their reply for, I can’t keep the buyer waiting for these days. It is just pissing me off, my patience have been tested to its peak now.
What is customer service for if they can’t serve their customers until 10 days? TOTAL FAILURE!!!

3 Likes

contact fiverr on email…
support@fiverr.com send them your ticket number with issue… :slightly_smiling_face:

I have done it. Waited and sent the second ticket too. But it useless

Sorry to hear that Bakh_tawar.
I am also waiting for around 5days for one of my queries.
However Fiverr has huge users now and having some technical issues, that’s the reason why they are taking a bit extra time.
Hope that will solve within a very short time.
Thank you
:slight_smile:

Due to the pandemic, Fiverr’s Customer Service will reply later to tickets. That’s one of the reasons why you are waiting for so long: uncountable new sellers and tickets, less people working

1 Like

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

On-topic:
I’m sorry you’re having this problem. Feel free to voice your support of: Changing the way on receiving orders

Those were the issues and this is the another issue. I see I am doing nothing against the terms.

So I guess they should hire new staff to fulfil the increasing demand. And that’s what everybody does. What are we paying them for if they cannot hear us out and reach us when we need them.

Well, yeah, perhaps they should. But we can’t force them to do so. It’s obviously up to them. So, I suggest you to be patient and wait until they reply to you. I know, it is stressful but it’s your only choice.

Anyway, @imagination7413 is right. You should update your first thread if you are referring to the same order, because your 3 threads are linked :slight_smile:
You could have post your updates about CS non responding to your ticket into the 1st thread, just a suggestion.

I completely understand how frustrating this must be, but you are further adding to the wait time by creating multiple tickets. They won’t answer your first ticket faster because you’ve added another ticket to the end of the queue. You’re just making other people wait longer.

2 Likes

Something to consider:

1 Like