(Fiver Logo Maker) vs (Logo Designers)

designtrendy

Hi My name is Hassan.

I have seen most of the places people are talking about that FIVER INTRODUCES ITS OWN LOGO MAKER and the other SELLERS are just saying to LOGO DESIGNERS that your MARKET in LOGO MAKING is CLOSE know.

What my opinion is
Fiverr Can not Understand WHAT IS IN BUYERS MIND, WHAT ARE HIS/HER INTENTION REGARDING LOGO WHICH HE/SHE WANT TO MAKE FOR HIS/HER ORGANIZATION.

Because which logo maker fiverr introduces works on artificial intelligence not on buyers intentions so due to this I would say to the Logo Designers guys Game is On don’t worry

Hi My name is Hassan.

I have seen most of the places people are talking about that FIVER INTRODUCES ITS OWN LOGO MAKER and the other SELLERS are just saying to LOGO DESIGNERS that your MARKET in LOGO MAKING is CLOSE know.

What my opinion is

Fiverr Can not Understand WHAT IS IN BUYERS MIND, WHAT ARE HIS/HER INTENTION REGARDING LOGO WHICH HE/SHE WANT TO MAKE FOR HIS/HER ORGANIZATION.

Because which logo maker fiverr introduces works on artificial intelligence not on buyers intentions so due to this I would say to the Logo Designers guys Game is On don’t worry

FIVER INTRODUCES ITS OWN LOGO MAKER

Where? Can’t find that “logo maker” anywhere. Can you link it?

Hi My name is Hassan.

What my opinion is

I would say to the Logo Designers guys Game is On don’t worry**

Did you even check how that works?

It’s still logo designers creating logos and uploading them and creating 5-15 (or whatever number of variations for that icon design) and buyers choosing from them. And if they still need need they can contact seller and ask to customise that logo.

I would say to the Logo Designers guys Game is On don’t worry**

Did you even check how that works?

It’s still logo designers creating logos and uploading them and creating 5-15 (or whatever number of variations for that icon design) and buyers choosing from them. And if they still need need they can contact seller and ask to customise that logo.

Where can I see that?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Lena locked this topic

Archived