Fiver order completion

chathu777

Hi there, I have been working on fiverr since May. few days ago some one placed an order and after few revisions I could complete it. but the buyer says that he found another one to make his order and he keep asking me to cancel the order. what sould I do now. please help me guys ( I have been working more than 12 hours for this project)
Thank you.

It is for you to choose and most likely you would like any of this options:

1. You can say that he is not eligible for a cancellation as per fiverr TOS and that you delivered everything as promised. But you’ll risk end up with a bad review but at least paid for your work.

2. Or you can agree to cancel the order, in this case person wouldn’t be able to leave a review but it will affect your statistics and potentially your gig ranking.

Your call now. Choose whichever option you prefer and act accordingly

It is for you to choose and most likely you would like any of this options:

1. You can say that he is not eligible for a cancellation as per fiverr TOS and that you delivered everything as promised. But you’ll risk end up with a bad review but at least paid for your work.

2. Or you can agree to cancel the order, in this case person wouldn’t be able to leave a review but it will affect your statistics and potentially your gig ranking.

Your call now. Choose whichever option you prefer and act accordingly

I am reaching to level 1 in this month. if I canceled the order my order completion will go down and I could n’t reach it. what should I do friend ?

Archived