Fiver Payment & Cancellation

Hello everyone,

I am new to Fiverr and delivered my first order. There are some stuff that cross my mind which I hope anyone could clarify.

1. What happens if a buyer request a modification outside the delivery time? Would you be marked late if you “resubmit” the work after delivery time.

2. What happens if a buyer cancels “order,” after you delivered? Whether he likes your work or not, will you receive payment?

3. If the buyer doesn’t review, comment, etc. on my delivered work, will I receive payment on it? He also hasn’t marked my work as complete. Kindly advise, this is my first sales and my client wouldn’t reply to any of my message.

1. You have to make your buyer satisfied. You can revise or resubmit your work after the first delivery.

2. You won’t get payment of cancelled orders.

3. You can tell your buyer, “Please don’t forget to share your experiences with me”. You can’t ask him for giving review.

1. You have to make your buyer satisfied. You can revise or resubmit your work after the first delivery.

2. You won’t get payment of cancelled orders.

3. You can tell your buyer, “Please don’t forget to share your experiences with me”. You can’t ask him for giving review.

Hey there Sahrear,

Thanks for the explanation! I’m still confused about this whole system of “marking order as complete,” and getting paid.

I delivered my work for my client, yet, I don’t see anything regarding approved work and such. I am 2 days away from my order marked as complete however will I get paid if my client doesn’t do anything? I went to different fiver forum but it’s still very vague.

Appreciate your help

Hey there Sahrear,

Thanks for the explanation! I’m still confused about this whole system of “marking order as complete,” and getting paid.

I delivered my work for my client, yet, I don’t see anything regarding approved work and such. I am 2 days away from my order marked as complete however will I get paid if my client doesn’t do anything? I went to different fiver forum but it’s still very vague.

Appreciate your help

If you have delivered your order do not communicate with your buyer.

There have been many posts on the forum where sellers have got a warning because they asked about a review

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works. Everything is explained there in great detail.

You will find the answers to your questions there.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

If you have delivered your order do not communicate with your buyer.

There have been many posts on the forum where sellers have got a warning because they asked about a review

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works. Everything is explained there in great detail.

You will find the answers to your questions there.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Is it feedback that marks it as complete?

There’s a section in fiverr about accepting deliveries. It is written:

If you are pleased, click “Approve Final Delivery.”

Kindly advise

Kindly advise

Hello! After you deliver an order, the buyer can mark it complete and then you just have to wait 14 days to get the money.

If they don’t mark it complete but don’t say anything else, after 3 days Fiverr will automatically mark it complete. Many buyers don’t leave feedback and just disappear, but you still get your money.

Also, if you deliver an order on time, and then they request a revision after the deadline has passed, it will NOT be late. It may say “late”, but it doesn’t mean anything, don’t worry. What counts is the day you deliver.

Kindly advise

An order is complete when your buyer ‘accepts’ the delivery, or if they don’t take any action, Fiverr automatically completes the order after 72 hours. Either way, you will be able to withdraw your money 15 days after completion.

Hello! After you deliver an order, the buyer can mark it complete and then you just have to wait 14 days to get the money.

If they don’t mark it complete but don’t say anything else, after 3 days Fiverr will automatically mark it complete. Many buyers don’t leave feedback and just disappear, but you still get your money.

Also, if you deliver an order on time, and then they request a revision after the deadline has passed, it will NOT be late. It may say “late”, but it doesn’t mean anything, don’t worry. What counts is the day you deliver.

Thank you, very direct and helpfulll!!!

Appreciate it,

Brian

An order is complete when your buyer ‘accepts’ the delivery, or if they don’t take any action, Fiverr automatically completes the order after 72 hours. Either way, you will be able to withdraw your money 15 days after completion.

Thank you for your explanation, very direct & thorough!

Appreciate it,

Brian

Archived