Fiver Review system issues. Notification comes and disappears suddenly

junaid_ahmad92

I’ve been getting some issues recently too - first an ‘access denied’ whenever I click on a notification, but that’s fixed and now they’re either not showing up or not registering that I’ve marked them as read. I contacted CS the other day and they said they’re aware of these issues.

I’ve been getting some issues recently too - first an ‘access denied’ whenever I click on a notification, but that’s fixed and now they’re either not showing up or not registering that I’ve marked them as read. I contacted CS the other day and they said they’re aware of these issues.

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully it will be resolved then.

I was facing the same issue last night,the notification was showing up but I was unable to give feedback to my Buyer in desktop PC,but in Mobile Fiverr App,the feedback option was showing up there and I completed my Buyers feedback there successfully!

Archived