Fiverr Community Forum

Fiver seller support is unresponsive?

i have been trying to fix my issue for some days now. after my latest solved ticket they asked me to create a follow up if issue doesnt get fixed. now they are not even answering… :frowning:
Please suggest me what should i do other than waiting as 7 days open ticket havent got any reply except for autoreply on the first day and then none is answering.
Thank you

3 Likes

What is your issue?

Are you sure it is Fiverr not Payoneer (Thanks Coerdelion, I never heard of this Payo until 10-20 days ago on forum)?

1 Like

Don’t keep opening new tickets - you can open your existing ones by adding a new reply to them.

CS are overwhelmed … and, frankly, kinda testy. Keep opening new tickets about the same thing and you’ll be marked as a spammer. That will mean you’ll not get answered at all - ever again.

Anyway - you’re probably better to talk to payoneer CS. Fiverr CS don’t have any control over Payoneer …

2 Likes

payoneer cs isnt responsive at all. thats why im only asking fiver about the issue.

i am having this issue because i created a payoneer months ago and connected with fiver but its not verified and not enabled so i created a different payoneer with correct info. but now i cant connect it to fiver anymore :frowning:

everything sorted out. they replied finally and issue is fixed.