Fiver should take documents for Identity Verification

tamimitz

I have experienced few clients who cancel the order after completing the task. They will ask a lot of modification request and when the job done they will say goodbye. I know a lot of freelancer facing this kinda problem.

Let me Explain, We have a group on Facebook Called Fiverr Help; It for local freelancers, It like a community for us where we can discuss in our local language, we help each other by sharing information and Tips for better sell, Helping New freelancers how to start with Fiverr etc. I have got a lot of inquiry in this topic why are buyers doing this, why they are cheating? Why Fiverr don’t take action against buyers etc.

I have worked on other marketplaces before I started Selling on Fiverr. I saw They have a verified sign to indicate verified clients. It’s really Good for freelancers and Buyers as well. Working with a Verified account it’s easier to give and get professional services I don’t know how to deliver this message to Fiverr. I thought I should discuss with community people. Maybe I will get some useful information regarding my inquiry.

Archived