Fiver showing 1 active buyer request but no request is below

abii74

I think there was already a post about this issue, but I can’t seem to find it. It’s a bug and I think it happens to a lot of sellers, right now I’m facing this as well. Nevertheless, it isn’t something that has a negative effect on seeing other active BR, so I just let it be 😅

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually don’t see any, but with my computer refreshing the buyers request page frequently whilst I’m present, I do see a couple of them every few hours or so.

The problem is that everyone responds to them and as a result, if the client gets a good offer, they’ll take it and the request disappears.

As such, I think it’s a good idea make gigs for multiple areas of expertise. That way, you won’t be limited to the 1 field your gigs belongs to.

I usually don’t see any, but with my computer refreshing the buyers request page frequently whilst I’m present, I do see a couple of them every few hours or so.

The problem is that everyone responds to them and as a result, if the client gets a good offer, they’ll take it and the request disappears.

As such, I think it’s a good idea make gigs for multiple areas of expertise. That way, you won’t be limited to the 1 field your gigs belongs to.

I’m not complaining about that i’m not getting buyer request because i know new users don’t get so much buyer request.

Also i have organized my gigs with multiple skill.

And here problem is that it shows 2 active buyer request but there’s no buyer request on that section.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yes last 2 days it shows 2 active buyer request but there’s nothing on that area. 😐

It’s fiverr bug, hope they can fix this issues. 🧐

May be They fix this issues. Same as I also face this problem. Show 3 active buyer request but nothing there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived