Fiverr 24 hours online issue

mahfuz1212

Thanks for your reply.

Refresh after some time, it shows offline, how do I solve it?

Yes, if you’re actually online. Don’t try to fake it by using an autorefresh. It’s impossible to be online 24/7 and your online status is taken into account, any manipulation of that would be against TOS

Wow that’s great. Like that 👍, Data connection is always on. Will I occasionally refresh the browser? And after how long?

Like I said, I go to sleep and I turn off.

When I am available to work, I put browser open on one monitor and that’s it.

I wake up and see notifications on order or message from client. I ignore it since breakfast is most important meal in the day.

And then I start replying.

Please apply some common sense.

No one can be online 24 hours a day. Its not natural. You will either eventually fall asleep or you will die.

If you’re talking about using auto refresh technology to give the appearance of being online 24 hours a day, what’s the point? The only reason someone would do this is to trick potential buyers, which in my book makes such a person someone I don’t want to do business with.

Example: Someone sees you’re online, they message you but you happen to be asleep. You see their message when you wake up, and then reply. What has this achieved? Nothing.

You’ve got to realise that people respond to the quality of the gig and feedback. The fact you’re online or not has very little bearing on whether someone orders from you. At least half of my orders arrive when I’m logged out or asleep.

Don’t try to trick people into ordering. It’s not nice.

Archived