Fiverr Forum

Fiverr 3.0 Is Ruining My Sales And I Am Getting Old Gigs Denied

I 100% HATE THE NEW FIVERR 3.0 SYSTEM! IT IS SO INCONVENIENT TO USE AND IT IS RUINING MY SALES BIG TIME! AND FIVERR IS DOING THE DUMBEST THINGS! THEY ARE REMOVING GIGS I HAVE HAD UP FOR OVER 1 YEAR! WHAT IS GOING ON? BECAUSE I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS I AM A LEVEL 2 SELLER ON HERE AND I AM THINKING ABOUT LEAVING FIVERR.COM FOR GOOD IF THIS IS NOT FIXED HOW DO YOU GUYS APPROVE A GIG AND THEN 1 YEAR LATER DENY IT? IM SO LOST FIVERR IS GOING TO LOSE A TON OF SELLERS IF THIS CONTINUES IM POSTIVITE OF THIS!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ~X(

@kjblynx I already did and they gave me a bogus excuse im not happy about this at all :-q

@kjblynx Yes But There Are Hundreds Of People Selling Them On Here So Why Was I One Of The Only Ones Targeted? It Just Doesn’t Make Sense

@kjblynx Thats Flat Out Crazy

Fiverr is slowly weeding out gigs that relate to LIkes, Tweets, Traffic, etc. A year ago these gigs thrived because they were not being reported or at least very seldom. Now, google, facebook, twitter, etc have decided to report all violations of their TOS via a Fiverr gig.

I’m sure these companies were smart enough to write some kind of software that automatically detects and reports gigs that are violating their TOS. When they do, Fiverr takes action.

Reply to @steveeyes: Tweets/promote is advertising method. never violating their TOS

Reply to @max_promo: When you spam tweets/promotions/likes, Fiverr gets complaints from the respective companies. When this happens, the ToS kicks in and people get banned. This happens especially with the spam bots and virus Gigs, and I think that’s most of them here on Fiverr.