Hello all, just wanted to share an experience with Fiverr’s christmas 50$ bonus promotion when withdrawing 100$.
An email was sent to me on November 1st, saying:
"Claim Your $50 Holiday Bonus
GET A $50 BONUS
when you receive $100 in funds*
by Feb 28 2017
Claim Your Gift:
- Login to your Fiverr account
- Go to “Selling” > “Revenues”
- Choose withdraw option – ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’ or ‘Bank Transfer’ - both powered by Payoneer
- Follow the instructions on the email that will be sent to you
*New Payoneer accounts only.
Must sign up to Payoneer by November 30 2017."
Which I tought - Oh great, I’m a new account (payoneer card activated on 24th October), so all I need to do is earn 100$ (of which 25$ goes to Fiverr anyway due to comition). So, I’ve withdrawn my first ever $100+ dollars to my payoneer card and no bonus what so ever.
So to sum it up, the rules from the email were:
- *New Payoneer accounts only. Must sign up to Payoneer by November 30 2017.
- Must witdrawn 100$ buy Feb 28 2017
Contacted support, here’s the answer:
“Thank you for your patience and sorry for this taking so long. After further review of your case, we have seen that you are not eligible for this type of the promotion, since your Fiverr Revenue Card was set up much earlier then email was sent and first withdrawals were already done. Sorry.”
So, in much earlier they mean those six days before when I activated the card, then why send me an email in the first place? “and first withdrawals were already done.”- that is just plain lie, first withdrawal was on the:
Nov 09, 16
Thank you Fiverr for keeping your word, keep going.