Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr, A Great Forum! Read & Comment

Hi Fiverr Family!
I take fiverr as a great forum not only as we connect to each other globally rather we learn, experience and groom ourselves. Though, i do accept/ acknowledge that if one has a pure talent and self believe he/ she will earn handsomely but staying online, reading different experiences and sharing own thoughts is extremely positive and constructive.

With this lead, i welcome your kind self to share your experience openly; do you agree or have some different opinion? Please share your piece of mind openly.

Best Regards

3 Likes

This post should be in the “new user introductions” category. Please move it there.

2 Likes

@coerdelion Done please

1 Like

Dear @coerdelion,
Said post are my genuine thoughts which i want to share with fiverr family. Moreover, category was also changed/ edited in the light of your kind direction. It is requested to please consider for posting please.
Kind Regards

A question @farooq_fanatic - what is the point of your original post. I mean, why post here … don’t mean to be rude, just curious …

Did someone tell you posting here will get you more sales?
Did you pay for a course where posting here was one of the homework tasks?
Some other reason - please explain …

Nice Questions! @coerdelion
You have all the right to ask questions please, i will share my genuine thoughts with you in the form of para wise replies to your questions as below:-

1. I am new to fiverr and to be honest nobody told me that posting here will get me more sales however, you can see from my data that since joining i am spending considerable time on fiverr forum in terms of reading different useful posts/ comments/ advises and participating actively which includes giving likes and sharing my input where i think is appropriate in the form of comments. Having said that i will openly accept that creating own pleasant/ positive post is always good/ beneficent to involve others and definitely it creates positive impression and serve as a strong kick off.

2. No. Neither i paid to anyone for a course to take it as a homework task nor discussed with anyone or sought guidance. Right or wrong, purely my own decision/ thought to create some positive post and participate as an active fiverr forum member.

To conclude, post was generated with a very clean and positive intent.

Dear @coerdelion, i have shared my genuine thoughts with you and politely offer you that still if you have any other query, please do ask openly.
Regards

1 Like

Thanks for answering my questions

Tell me … did you read the forum rules? If not, they’re here: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Welcome/Community-Rules-and-Guidelines/26

1 Like

Thanks. Now I read the forum rules and assure you that shall abide them in the best spirit please.