Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Academy Quotes That Preached To Me!

Fiverr Academy is a great way to Learn a lot on how to be successful on Fiverr. I have a few Quotes i got from the Academy and i would like to share some with you all.

1. “Instead of taking a look at why you received the cancellation or bad review in the first place, actions such as these only compound the problem.”

2. “Be honest with yourself about your intentions and what you are truly skilled at. Choosing to get in the game because it looks lucrative is a slippery slope.”

3. “If you see that a buyer of yours is in a different time zone, it might be a good idea to prioritize those Gigs and get started on them before other Gigs.”

4. “Completing your orders is how you grow your business and cancellations are rarely the best solution.”

5. “From the moment you receive an order you have plenty of opportunities to upsell.”

6. “The best profile picture reveals your emotions and conveys a sense of the real you.”

7. "Perhaps the most important tip to making more money from your Fiverr Gigs is to always keep thinking critically.

8. “Just because you’ve finished a customer’s order, doesn’t mean that your contact with the buyer should end!”

9. “Using a consistent keyword in your Gig title, description and tags will help improve your search ranking on Fiverr.”

10. “Once you get out of your own head and into the mind of a buyer, you can craft a profile and Gig page that appeals directly to your potential customers.”

11. “If a project lands on your desk and it can be done now, get started on it.”

You can share your as well. Thanks!

I think these are very important Quotes.

There are many quotes surrounding business and so many of them sound great but mean so little.This quote sums it up for me. There are too many people on Fiverr because it looks like a quick buck-

Everything else is just promise what you can do, do it and then add a little extra to keep the customer happy. Repeat and make money.

So true , it’s like a law , you never go wrong when you do that.