Fiverr Access denied

raselbiswas

Hello , i want to know . why i am showing this ? why they are show it me . Now it show almost 10 times. I doing anything wrong??

Your account is active so I would refer you back to the replies in your previous topic.

Here is the link for Customer Support: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Sorry they show me access denied right now. I think it will be ok within 3 hours, I have seen this many times

Sorry they show me access denied right now. I think it will be ok within 3 hours, I have seen this many times

It might just be because you were refreshing a page too often/too quickly or otherwise browsing in a way that it thought was unusual (such as multiple browsers or maybe a certain script disabled). So they might have blocked that IP or blocked it temporarily.

It might just be because you were refreshing a page too often/too quickly or otherwise browsing in a way that it thought was unusual (such as multiple browsers or maybe a certain script disabled). So they might have blocked that IP or blocked it temporarily.

Thanks bro, you are right . Accually i have internet problem . So i am try to refresh many times.Do you know when i can go in my fiverr?

Thanks bro, you are right . Accually i have internet problem . So i am try to refresh many times.Do you know when i can go in my fiverr?

You could contact support if it still is denying you access and you still haven’t managed to fix it. eg. support@fiverr.com and you could explain the problem and the message it’s giving you. If you are having internet issues you could also try resetting things like your router.

Archived