Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr account and Forum account are not same!

hello, I have an issue about my account. My Fiverr account & Fiverr Forum account are not same even my fiverr account link also not match. I have contacted to support and they replied

“We are aware of this issue and our Tech Team is researching a fix for it. We are unaware of any timetable though for when it will be solved”

Is there any chance I can edit the link in my forum account?

1 Like

Please wait for CS Response

1 Like

To wait for CS is the best you can do for now

1 Like

actually CS already reply to me this “We are aware of this issue and our Tech Team is researching a fix for it. We are unaware of any timetable though for when it will be solved” @djwaruna @divideszero :cry:

You just need to live with it - your forum username ends in 1, your Fiverr name doesn’t - simple! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know sis this is simple! but I don’t like this user name! I just want to know is there any chance I can edit my fiverr account link here? because my fiverr account link also showing like this! :disappointed_relieved:

They gonna tell you…but it is not a big deal either way…

1 Like

look at my previous comment @jabed_92 bhai :disappointed_relieved:

You should be able to edit the fiverr.com link in your forum settings.

Please don’t call me ‘bro’ - I’m a girl.

2 Likes

sorry sis, would u please say me how I can change my fiverr account link here? Thanks in Advance :slight_smile:

I saw that bhai…That’s why I said they gonna tell you if it’s possible or not…“deshi bhai”

You might find this thread useful.

Good luck with your username.

Thank you dear @offlinehelpers , actually I’m new here in online market place! sorry If I did any mistakes :slight_smile: . also Thank you for your help , I got that :smiley: