Fiverr Account Blocked( Customer get my account blocked)

humaiz_shahid

Hello, My old fiverr account has been blocked by fiverr. I had dispute with a buyer outside of the fiverr and he threatend to get my account blocked. I reached support and tell my situation they made me sure that nothing is wrong with my account and I will not get blocked. But in the same day my account was blocked. I reached out the same support personal to whom I had already told my situation he told my account was blocked for asking payment outside fiverr. But I never did it. Instead of explaining the reason the support threatend to also block my support account if I don’t stop reaching to them and on the next day I receive a message from fiverr that an order has been cancelled of the same customer I had fight. That customer never made me a new order expect the old one. I didn’t understand but the support does not want to help. Can anyone help me.

Hello, My old fiverr account has been blocked by fiverr. I had dispute with a buyer outside of the fiverr and he threatend to get my account blocked. I reached support and tell my situation they made me sure that nothing is wrong with my account and I will not get blocked. But in the same day my account was blocked. I reached out the same support personal to whom I had already told my situation he told my account was blocked for asking payment outside fiverr. But I never did it. Instead of explaining the reason the support threatend to also block my support account if I don’t stop reaching to them and on the next day I receive a message from fiverr that an order has been cancelled of the same customer I had fight. That customer never made me a new order expect the old one. I didn’t understand but the support does not want to help. Can anyone help me.

I had dispute with a buyer outside of the fiverr

Regardless of whether or not you asked for payment, you comunicated with your buyer outside of Fiverr and that’s stricktly forbidden.

Regardless of whether or not you asked for payment, you comunicated with your buyer outside of Fiverr and that’s stricktly forbidden.

And I received a TOS for that. After TOS warning they made me sure that my account won’t get blocked.

Read the email Fiverr sent you, there you’ll find the reasons for Fiverr restricting your account.

Hello again,

This user had no part of your account being disabled, only your own actions led to this. Per our Terms of Service, all payments must go through Fiverr. Attempting to circumvent the policies we have in place to receive direct payments via payment providers such as PayPal is not permitted.

Upon reviewing your account, our team found that you have been warned multiple times regarding this type of violation. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety team, and been permanently disabled. Please refer to this link outlining our Terms of Service.

If you have funds available in your Fiverr account, please contact us 90 days after the date on which you received notification that your account was disabled, and we will gladly assist you.

Hello again,

This user had no part of your account being disabled, only your own actions led to this. Per our Terms of Service, all payments must go through Fiverr. Attempting to circumvent the policies we have in place to receive direct payments via payment providers such as PayPal is not permitted.

Upon reviewing your account, our team found that you have been warned multiple times regarding this type of violation. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety team, and been permanently disabled. Please refer to this link outlining our Terms of Service.

If you have funds available in your Fiverr account, please contact us 90 days after the date on which you received notification that your account was disabled, and we will gladly assist you.

Upon reviewing your account, our team found that you have been warned multiple times regarding this type of violation. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety team, and been permanently disabled.

Here is your answer.

Read the email Fiverr sent you, there you’ll find the reasons for Fiverr restricting your account.

But I never received any warning for payment prior to the day the he threatend me. When I reached support early that day the made me sure that there is no problem with my account and I am good to go after TOS.

Upon reviewing your account, our team found that you have been warned multiple times regarding this type of violation. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety team, and been permanently disabled.

Here is your answer.

Yes and here is the problem I never received any payment related warning I only have two warnings in my account one for sending incomplete delivery that was 3 months ago and one for sharing number that I received to that day.

Yes and here is the problem I never received any payment related warning I only have two warnings in my account one for sending incomplete delivery that was 3 months ago and one for sharing number that I received to that day.

and one for sharing number that I received to that day

This, I don’t understand

Hello again,

Attempting to circumvent the policies we have in place to receive direct payments via payment providers such as PayPal is not permitted.

While conversing with your client, you MUST have made a direct/indirect reference to “paying outside Fiverr (PayPal, for example).” Fiverr wouldn’t make wild accusations without having actual proof to back them up.

support threatend to also block my support account

Besides, you are allowed to have ONLY one account. If your account gets blocked/suspended, your access to the forum gets suspended, too. You cannot just create another “support account” just to post here on the forum. That’s yet another ToS violation. If you do not see anything wrong with that, Fiverr may not be the platform for you as they take ToS violations very seriously. Users are allowed ONLY ONE account (no ifs or buts). You cannot have one seller account, one buyer account, and one “support” account. :roll_eyes:

Hello again,

Once again regarding asking for payment outside Fiverr, please read below

Once again regarding asking for payment outside Fiverr, please read below

I am also pointing this my account never get any warnings for asking payment outside the fiverr. And why my account get blocked on the same day he threatend me.

@humaiz_shahid, let me put it this way…

Maybe you’re telling the truth, it’s Fiverr’s mistake and you never have asked for outside payment. Now, the thing is…

I visited your profile and, oh surprise what I found out… This account you’re writing from, is dated June 2019.

Sorry to say but you are so banned… just for the fact of having, at least 2 accounts (this one and the one that Fiverr banned).

Yes, According to TOS, its strictly prohibited but under certain circumstances you may contact them.

here is the scenario, customer placed the order, but to get the requirement or provide service, you need client’s email/contact information, then you may ask for their information but ONLY on the order conversation/chat.

It is highly recommended to send a ticket first to fiverr support that you need client’s email.

In case of disputes, fiverr will not consider any promises/deals which will take out side of the platform and not on ORDER chat. 🙂

Sorry, not sure we would be able to help you here. Take a breather for a day or two and come back to it. I know it’s stressful. If your claim is legit support should help. Give it a few days before contacting them.

Take a breather for a day or two and come back to it. I know it’s stressful. If your claim is legit support should help

This is not about taking a breath, he violated Fiverr’s TOS and, on top of that, he has/had 2 accounts - which is completely forbidden and a cause of straight banning!

Archived