Fiverr account deranked

pearl_resume

Upon opening a fiverr account a month ago, and i thank God i got an order the second day, and earned to the extent of reaching level 1 before 1 month with 5 star. As expected, i was asked to verify. Can you believe since i verify my account was deranked. All my gig which was on fist page i cant see any longer without low rating or report. Y did fiverr did this, they did not expect some1 to succeed? WTF… Any solution to a deranked account, because am feed up with this. For God sake a certified resume writer. This is total shit and nonsense

Gigs get cycled by the algorithm so that new sellers have a chance in the market. If the best rated gigs were always on top it would be unfair for the other hundreds if not thousands of sellers providing the same or similar services. Either way, people can filter based on ratings, seller levels, etc. and people tend to search for a bit until they find a gig they like.

I’m not sure what it’s like in your field but my advice from my experience would be to try build good relationships with any buyers that come your way to try and create return buyers.

Gigs get cycled by the algorithm so that new sellers have a chance in the market. If the best rated gigs were always on top it would be unfair for the other hundreds if not thousands of sellers providing the same or similar services. Either way, people can filter based on ratings, seller levels, etc. and people tend to search for a bit until they find a gig they like.

I’m not sure what it’s like in your field but my advice from my experience would be to try build good relationships with any buyers that come your way to try and create return buyers.

I completely agree with you. Fiverr try to give opportunities to all the sellers to give their best rest depends on the quality of your gig and the way to deal with the client.

Archived