Fiverr account disabled what i should do?

clever_seo

hello
before few days my account fiverr was decative because I sent some spam message I was very sad and depressed because I worked in fiverr more than 1 year and I had more than 100 5 stars reviews
I have already contacted the support fiverr several times by my email address but nobody answers me

my question is can i create new fiverr account ? and if yes what i need to do ?

thanks

You just have to wait for a reply. And no, you can’t create a new account, or it too will be disabled.

im sending message to customers support & im already reading an article on quora about creating new account they say that i should make another email & another paypal email …

im sending message to customers support & im already reading an article on quora about creating new account they say that i should make another email & another paypal email …

Usually accounts don’t get reinstated after they’ve been disabled unless Fiverr has made an obvious mistake. If Customer Support won’t reinstate this account for you, you’ll need to ask them if you’re allowed to create a new one. Apologize for your mistake, say you’ve read the ToS and promise not to violate them again. Sometimes Support is charitable and gives sellers a second chance.

I don’t think calling Fiverr racist will help. It clearly isn’t. This site is home to sellers from all corners of the globe.

Usually accounts don’t get reinstated after they’ve been disabled unless Fiverr has made an obvious mistake. If Customer Support won’t reinstate this account for you, you’ll need to ask them if you’re allowed to create a new one. Apologize for your mistake, say you’ve read the ToS and promise not to violate them again. Sometimes Support is charitable and gives sellers a second chance.

I don’t think calling Fiverr racist will help. It clearly isn’t. This site is home to sellers from all corners of the globe.

I swear I did not make any mistakes fiverr banned my account and she suppressed my gig for dumb reasons

once because I forgot and I put in the image of my concert $ 10 and in the description of my gig $ 5 and I received a ban

the 2 times I sent Hello to one of my clients and got another ban why? because fiverr considered him as spam

why did I call fiverr racist? because it gives a second chance and helps sellers who are from united states like Jesus i’m sure you know her

**********>

Mod Note: Youtube video removed.

I swear I did not make any mistakes fiverr banned my account and she suppressed my gig for dumb reasons

once because I forgot and I put in the image of my concert $ 10 and in the description of my gig $ 5 and I received a ban

the 2 times I sent Hello to one of my clients and got another ban why? because fiverr considered him as spam

why did I call fiverr racist? because it gives a second chance and helps sellers who are from united states like Jesus i’m sure you know her

**********>

Mod Note: Youtube video removed.

A lot of sellers from the USA have also been permanently banned for breaking the rules. Over the past few months I’ve seen users from America, Britain, Sweden lose their accounts. I don’t think Fiverr discriminates.

One thing I will criticise Fiverr for, though, is its communication. Like you said, they don’t always make it crystal clear what’s going on.

I hope you manage to have a meaningful conversation with CS. We’re all just buyers and sellers like you, so there’s not really anything we can do to help you with your account.

A lot of sellers from the USA have also been permanently banned for breaking the rules. Over the past few months I’ve seen users from America, Britain, Sweden lose their accounts. I don’t think Fiverr discriminates.

One thing I will criticise Fiverr for, though, is its communication. Like you said, they don’t always make it crystal clear what’s going on.

I hope you manage to have a meaningful conversation with CS. We’re all just buyers and sellers like you, so there’s not really anything we can do to help you with your account.

Thank you for your answers

fiverr support is 0

I think i want to work in another website

because I don’t want my next account on fiverr will be banned for any reason

How about calling them “Buyerist” ?

hello

before few days my account fiverr was decative because I sent some spam message I was very sad and depressed because I worked in fiverr more than 1 year and I had more than 100 5 stars reviews

I have already contacted the support fiverr several times by my email address but nobody answers me

my question is can i create new fiverr account ? and if yes what i need to do ?

thanks

can i create new fiverr account ?

You already did, and you’re using it to post on the forum. It might get disabled because you didn’t wait for permission from Customer Support.

I worked in fiverr more than 1 year

And you didn’t know that you shouldn’t send unsolicited messages?

the 2 times I sent Hello to one of my clients and got another ban why?

Most likely, your client reported you for spamming them.

can i create new fiverr account ?

You already did, and you’re using it to post on the forum. It might get disabled because you didn’t wait for permission from Customer Support.

I worked in fiverr more than 1 year

And you didn’t know that you shouldn’t send unsolicited messages?

the 2 times I sent Hello to one of my clients and got another ban why?

Most likely, your client reported you for spamming them.

im sending more than 5 messages for C.S using my email and no on answer more than 6 DAYS

im sending more than 5 messages for C.S using my email and no on answer more than 6 DAYS

im sending more than 5 messages for C.S using my email

They might see them as spam, and not respond at all. I’m not sure that opening a new account without permission is going to help you in any way.

• 5 months later...

You just have to wait for a reply. And no, you can’t create a new account, or it too will be disabled.

Fiverr account disabled what i should do, this is same problem anybody help me have more than200 USD balance , i want to back my account

Fiverr account disabled what i should do, this is same problem anybody help me have more than200 USD balance , i want to back my account

this is same problem

And the answer is the same, too. Contact Customer Support and wait for their response.

i want to back my account

You were selling a forbidden service (you are not allowed to offer a service that breaks another platform’s Terms of Service, and that’s exactly what you did by selling Facebook accounts), so I doubt you’ll get your account back.

If you earned that money by offering gigs that are against the ToS, such as selling Facebook accounts, I doubt if Fiverr will ever give you that money back. 😿

Archived