Fiverr Account Disabled with unknown reason?

engr_babar_h

i don’t know what is the reason of my fiverr account disabled , i just post a request as a buyer .
but don’t know what is reason?
please help me about this problem ?

how can i recover me account and how can i withdraw my Personal balance in the condition of disabled account ?

i don’t know what is the reason of my fiverr account disabled , i just post a request as a buyer .

please help me about this problem ?

how can i recover me account and how can i withdraw my Personal balance in the condition of disabled account ?

, i just post a request as a buyer .

If you posted a request for something that is against Fiverr TOS such as asking for a seller to do any academic work, your account could have been disabled for that reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I give a training in filming and vlogging with the smartphone for businesses. All my 6 students got their account disables during the training by Fiverr for having a duplicate account, while all of them have an unique account.

Customer support (support@fiverr.com) doesn’t reply, while all of the students placed an order and payed for it but they are unable to download the order because of the disabled account.

Fiverr, this is not professional. I am considering to eliminate Fiverr from the training.

• 2 years later...

Archived