Fiverr account has been disabled

khurammsmd

Am join March 2013 fiverr in 4 year very hardworking for success but when i get success then they disable my account.

I see This mail from fiverr

This is an automated message to let you know that your Fiverr account has been disabled.
This message was triggered by one of the following: You either requested us to disable your account or that your account was flagged by our system as violating our Terms of Service and/or other policies.
Any available balance that remains in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.
For more information, please review our Terms of Service.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thanks!
The Fiverr team

after this mail, i contact costumer support they no response

It may take a few days for them to get back to you.

now am receive this mail

Thank you for contacting us regarding your account being disabled. Our system has brought to our attention irregular purchasing activity associated with your account. All feedback reviews given to a seller must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Any purchases arranged from services outside of Fiverr to enhance seller’s ratings or to abuse the Fiverr platform using fraudulent purchases will result in a permanent suspension of the seller’s account.

Your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety Team, and permanently disabled. If you believe this has been done in error, we will be happy have our Trust & Safety Team review this again. Please refer to this link, outlining our Terms of Service.

We ask that you give us 90 days as of today’s date, to make the funds available to you. Please contact us again after this period, and we will gladly assist you.

irregular purchasing activity could mean you participated in a review ring or traded gigs with someone to boost your ratings. Which is a no-no.

Some Clients is my relative, but they are out of country . and they buy in 4 year one or tow order only.

So, please give me suggestion , now what i do

So, please give me suggestion , now what i do

Your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety Team, and permanently disabled. If you believe this has been done in error, we will be happy have our Trust & Safety Team review this again. Please refer to this link, outlining our Terms of Service.

Send a follow-up query (open the SAME Support ticket) politely request that Trust & Safety take a second look.- we cannot help you. If their decision is set in stone, then there’s nothing more to do.

i also recevie this mail ,

Looks like you missed your estimated delivery deadline for FO7000000000000A8, ‘design supplement product label and packaging’.

Note: If you fail to submit your completed work within the next 24 hours, (clientname) will be entitled to cancel this order.

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team

Archived