Fiverr Forum

Fiverr account issues

hi sir have a nice day/night.It is stated that I’ve joined the fiverr on feb 2015 but i think there are some issues thats why I still have not received any order kindly check if there is any issue send me email and tell me where is the problem ,in profile,account setting,public profile or so on and solve my issue.Your help and guide will appreciated.Or any friend help me please

kindest regards

Correct, you have no active gigs. So if you did create some, then somehow you did not finish and make them live.

Reply to @sincere18: thnx dear,there are some issues that I’ve forgotton that where should I take the gig for display on my page,2-also not finding the category and subcategory tab,so plz help if u know

Reply to @kjblynx: ok i know but there are some issues that I’ve forgotton that where should I take the gig for display on my page,2-also not finding the category and subcategory tab,so plz help if u know

Reply to @extremekhan: Maybe try and watch some videos to get help…just make sure to watch more recent ones, not very old ones as sometimes buttons have changed.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+place+a+gig+on+fiverr

Reply to @sincere18: thnx for reply,therefore I’ve reached some results

Reply to @sincere18: will u plz tell me that about your progress imean how is your work on fiverr going on? and your good name?

Reply to @extremekhan: I am glad you got some results from watching the YouTube videos.

As for me, I am just a buyer here on Fiverr.

Good luck with your gigs.