Fiverr Account Link, and Gigs link seen as spam!

bashirahmed275

Hi Everyone! I am a new member of the Fiverr. I have created 3 gigs in the last November. I have gotten 3 orders with 5-star reviews.

In the last few days, I noticed that I posted a link to my Gig, linking the account link on the Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and seen as spam! My gig’s impression is not growing, the buyer’s request is not coming properly.

How can I solve it?

When I gig marketing on Facebook. Facebook is seen as a spam.

Could be several reasons.

If you post the link in irrelevant groups, members could have reported it. Also, if you posted the same link to many different pages and groups, or the same links over and over, this would automatically be flagged as spam by Facebook.

Facebook notifications notified me it is spam.

One of the following have probably happened:

a) Posted in irrelevant groups, reported by members of the group

b) Posted too many times in a short time period, causing it to be automatically flagged as spam

c) Due to the title the link may be seen as “fake advertising” by mistake due to Facebooks algorithm

Try to avoid posting the same links to many times. Also avoid posting more than 4-5 times per day (in different groups, not the same one), and spread your posts throughout the day.

This should help you avoid being reported or flagged by the algorithm.

Also, keep in mind that if your account has been flagged with spam recently, Facebook will keep a closer eye on you (automatically) for the next 30 days, and you will quickly be flagged again (and banned for a time period) if you keep on posting.

One of the following have probably happened:

a) Posted in irrelevant groups, reported by members of the group

b) Posted too many times in a short time period, causing it to be automatically flagged as spam

c) Due to the title the link may be seen as “fake advertising” by mistake due to Facebooks algorithm

Try to avoid posting the same links to many times. Also avoid posting more than 4-5 times per day (in different groups, not the same one), and spread your posts throughout the day.

Also, keep in mind that if your account has been flagged with spam recently, Facebook will keep a closer eye on you (automatically) for the next 30 days, and you will quickly be flagged again (and banned for a time period) if you keep on posting.

In the last 3 days, I can not post any gigs link to any group, my own timeline or comment section

In the last 3 days, I can not post any gigs link to any group, my own timeline or comment section

That means Facebook has flagged you for spam and given you a time limited ban. After a while, normally a week or month, you will be allowed to post again.

Have you tried using social media to be social and not to just blast everyone with links to your gigs?
I am glad FB blocked it because Fiverr’s reputation suffers every time a desperado spams pages and groups with their links.

Learn how to properly engage on social media and you will have more success as well as not being blocked over and over.

Archived