Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr account verification problem

Hi,
I am from Bangladesh
I got notified to verify my account 5 days ago. today i tried to verify my account using my passport , i upload my scan copy of passport also my selfie. then when I click on the submit button it remains on the same page. tt don’t show if it was submitted or not.

what can I do now?

11 Likes

Hello, I verified my account about 18 days ago, and believe me something meant to be so easy turned out to be pretty nerve-wracking.

If it was successful or not you should have received a notification telling you.

You can also try it on another phone, and if it doesn’t work contact Customer support before trying for the third time.

After the third trial, if it’s not successful your account would be restricted, but you can still make withdrawals though and work on ongoing orders
I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Contact fiverr support.

3 Likes

I did contact fiverr support. I lost count of the times I tried. I will try it on another phone and then see what happens

1 Like

@shadulshad I am Bangladeshi. Recently I solved 2-3 verification problem.
Your Verification Stapes:

1. 1st fill up billing information (Maintain your NID Card information)
    Next step you use phone
  2. Use your high quality NID Card photo (Minimum 5 MB). Do not use photo editor.
    3.Use high quality selfie photo (Minimum 5 MB). You must use day time selfie that means proper daylight. Avoid night time.
2 Likes

what if I use my passport for verification?

2 Likes

Same process with passport verification. Don’t use photo edit, No flash. Use natural light.

3 Likes

@bivash100 Thanks for your help. I will try that tomorrow and give the update

@shadulshad When you take NID/Passport photo, please carefully there is no reflection or Shadow for your photo. Don’t take side photo on your selfie.

2 Likes

@bivash100 there is no beard in my passport image but in real life I have beard. is this will be a problem?
secondly, is the scan copy of my passport is eligible for upload?

1 Like

i hope it will help you. when you will get the verified batch please share your experience with the new user. best of luck

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010968038-Verifying-your-identity?segment=seller

1 Like

@bivash100 @likhon_datta @blossom_is_in @nuralomislam71 Thank you guys. I just verified my account. Thank you very much

2 Likes

Contact fiverr support.

2 Likes

congratulation :heart_eyes: please share your full process

1 Like

the process is quite same like the @bivash100 post. I just tried from a separate phone and it worked

2 Likes

thank you so much. if i use temporary national id card is it work?

by temporary nid if you mean the one gave my the govt before giving smart card then it may work.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it contact with fiverr support team they are reallt helpful.

1 Like

yes it’s before provide smart card.but still i didn’t get my smart card.

then try the one given to you temporarily by govt