I’ve been exporting my fiverr revenue and tracking my earnings. It’s been a wonder to export in a .CSV and really see what I make on paper. I know a lot of you haven’t maximized the true value of exporting data and I wanted to start a thread with the best tips.
Tip #1 Earnings periods starts the 15th of every month and ends the 14th of the proceeding month. This is because revenue has to clear for 14 days~ and what you “earn” in sales is not the same as cleared, useable income.
I built a model that measure 12 months and this is how it work.
- Download the template and upload into Google Drive. It should save a new sheet and name to whatever you want.
- Export monthly .CSV and update the template at the beginning of each month.
- Fiverr Emails you that month and you double click/upload to Google Drive.
- Copy & Paste into the accounting template.
- Count up only how many orders you have and input that number inside the highlighted yellow field for that month.
- Repeat for every month.
Please provide me with feedback on my template and how I can improve it. The community deserves a savvy way to manage earnings.
This template only needs to have the order amounts manually entered on the first sheet to crunch the numbers. You will have a high level breakdown of how many “orders” a month, what you earned, and average for that month.
More tips coming soon!
Fiverr won’t let me upload an excel or post a link. Please message me if you need assistance in managing your own clients.
The file is .ods and is readable by Google Drive; I tested and uploaded it to another account.