Fiverr Accounting Tips & Free 12 Month Tracking Template

zimamedia

Hello Everyone!

I’ve been exporting my fiverr revenue and tracking my earnings. It’s been a wonder to export in a .CSV and really see what I make on paper. I know a lot of you haven’t maximized the true value of exporting data and I wanted to start a thread with the best tips.

Tip #1 Earnings periods starts the 15th of every month and ends the 14th of the proceeding month. This is because revenue has to clear for 14 days~ and what you “earn” in sales is not the same as cleared, useable income.

I built a model that measure 12 months and this is how it work.

1. Download the template and upload into Google Drive. It should save a new sheet and name to whatever you want.
  2. Export monthly .CSV and update the template at the beginning of each month.
  3. Fiverr Emails you that month and you double click/upload to Google Drive.
  4. Copy & Paste into the accounting template.
  5. Count up only how many orders you have and input that number inside the highlighted yellow field for that month.
  6. Repeat for every month.

Please provide me with feedback on my template and how I can improve it. The community deserves a savvy way to manage earnings.

This template only needs to have the order amounts manually entered on the first sheet to crunch the numbers. You will have a high level breakdown of how many “orders” a month, what you earned, and average for that month.

More tips coming soon!

Fiverr won’t let me upload an excel or post a link. Please message me if you need assistance in managing your own clients.

The file is .ods and is readable by Google Drive; I tested and uploaded it to another account.

==================Top Tips==================

Tip #1

Earnings periods starts the 15th of every month and ends the 14th of the proceeding month. This is because revenue has to clear for 14 days~ and what you “earn” in sales is not the same as cleared, useable income.

Tip #2:

Use the template as a remarketing effort to reach out to your top tier clients.

Archived