Fiverr Accounts and Payoneer Card

graphics_pro92

Guest phantompower

If you use pie, multiplied by the seven then subtract two, the find the tan beta followed by the fact that you will be banned if you try using multiple accounts with the same fiverr account and add that using multiple accounts is not a good idea. Then the answer to how many will be 1

Guest offlinehelpers

If you use pie, multiplied by the seven then subtract two, the find the tan beta followed by the fact that you will be banned if you try using multiple accounts with the same fiverr account and add that using multiple accounts is not a good idea. Then the answer to how many will be 1

You put it so much better than me!

but my few frnds have one payoneer card attached with multiple accounts of fiverr…

i am asking because my old account has been disabled and now i want to link my new account with old payooneer card.

can you please help

Guest phantompower

but my few frnds have one payoneer card attached with multiple accounts of fiverr…

i am asking because my old account has been disabled and now i want to link my new account with old payooneer card.

can you please help

Well if your friends are doing it then you should probably ask them to help you so that you can all get banned as one big group. Or you can contact customer support and see if they will allow you to do it.

Guest offlinehelpers

i am asking because my old account has been disabled and now i want to link my new account with old payooneer card

You could always contact CS to ask, but then you’d have to explain why your location is the UK, when your time zone is definitely somewhere else.

i am asking because my old account has been disabled and now i want to link my new account with old payooneer card

Your few friends will all be banned as soon as they’re caught.

You can follow in their footsteps, or you can ask Customer Support for help (and try not to break the rules this time, so your account doesn’t get disabled again).

Your few friends will all be banned as soon as they’re caught.

You can follow in their footsteps, or you can ask Customer Support for help (and try not to break the rules this time, so your account doesn’t get disabled again).

thanks for your help

Guest offlinehelpers

is this a big issue of time zone…

It’s a trust issue - if you’re saying in your profile you’re from the UK and speak fluent English, then that’s what your buyers expect.

Buyers need to trust their sellers, and anything that doesn’t seem right will put them off.

It’s a trust issue - if you’re saying in your profile you’re from the UK and speak fluent English, then that’s what your buyers expect.

Buyers need to trust their sellers, and anything that doesn’t seem right will put them off.

i was in UK when i created this profile on 2 march and now i came to Pakistan.

and on first April location will change automatically

Guest offlinehelpers

Dear i am right now in UK

That’s strange - you’ve just said to me that you’re in Pakistan, but you said to @zubairfb

Dear i am right now in UK

Are you really in two places at once?

Guest offlinehelpers

you people made me confused

😁

today is my first day at forum

Confused or not, please just play the game, tell the truth, and you won’t get banned again - we really are only trying to help.

Confused or not, please just play the game, tell the truth, and you won’t get banned again - we really are only trying to help.

i already said i am in Pakistan right now. location is UK because when i created this account at that time i was in UK.

and i hope this is not a big issue… fiverr customer support will change this or should i submit a ticket for this

Archived