Fiverr acount hacked

fasty93

3rd times my account is hacked

and that’s the 4th time I m seeing the unusual activity.
Someone has changed my Paypal email and activate the vacation mode. I m not sure how this happens

Fiverr please do something about these hackers. I also do work on other freelaning sites and this type of things never happens

Please make everyone’s account secure. Seller earn money their hardwork and some hacker came and stole the money
Thats just ridifculous

Guest phantompower

Fiverr doesn’t secure your account, you are the one supposed to secure it yourself. Strong password, antivirus to detect keyloggers, keep your pc up to date.

ok I will make all these remedies but now I m waiting for the Fiverr support to reply as don’t know hacker has gained too much access to my account change the email, PayPal email, my security question and also my phone number.
I m just worried about this situation
Please Fiverr help me out

ok I will make all these remedies but now I m waiting for the Fiverr support to reply as don’t know hacker has gained too much access to my account change the email, PayPal email, my security question and also my phone number.

I m just worried about this situation

Please Fiverr help me out

Fiverr Support doesn’t check the forums. I don’t see how they could help you anyway since it sounds like the account has already been compromised, you just need to change all your info to more secure info. Good luck!

Guest flamehase

If this is so… hope u kept a note of which email id it changed to… check your paypal and change some stuff there… have any money been stolen or not. keep a proof. screenshot and a strong evidence. Depends also from where you access your account. who uses it rather than you etc… do u keep it online all the time etc…

I m Level 2 seller and about to fulfill all the requirements of TOP RATED how can I make new seller account
Also I understand that’s my fault not to make my account secure because I m not aware that this can be happen

I have contacted the support and hopefully I will get my account back

I m Level 2 seller and about to fulfill all the requirements of TOP RATED how can I make new seller account

Also I understand that’s my fault not to make my account secure because I m not aware that this can be happen

I have contacted the support and hopefully I will get my account back

how can I make new seller account

You can’t. Fiverr users may only have ONE account on this site.

The alleged hacking may not be your fault, but the security of your account is. YOU are responsible for making sure that your account is safe and secure. Use new passwords, make sure YOUR computer is not compromised, don’t share your security information with other people.

This issue you are facing is not Fiverr’s fault. YOU are going to have to strengthen your personal security details. YOU, not Fiverr.

how can I make new seller account

You can’t. Fiverr users may only have ONE account on this site.

The alleged hacking may not be your fault, but the security of your account is. YOU are responsible for making sure that your account is safe and secure. Use new passwords, make sure YOUR computer is not compromised, don’t share your security information with other people.

This issue you are facing is not Fiverr’s fault. YOU are going to have to strengthen your personal security details. YOU, not Fiverr.

Thanks

About new seller account, my intention is that I m very close to become TOP RATED and why do i make new seller account. Thats not the option for me

Once i get access to my account again, I will make to follow all these things to make my account secure

Thanks for your response

Archived