Fiverr Affiliate System

bowzer

An affiliate system would be brilliant, I am almost hesitant to promote fiverr at times… Mainly because it is quite easy for someone to swoop in and steal your niche. If you could make money from sign-ups then I would have no problem promoting the site to everyone I know!

Reply to @scrapebox_: Would have to come from fiverr’s 20% comission on each sale. In that way fiverr would be indirectly paying for the marketing that its members were undertaking, which is usually how these things work.

How about $0.2 of every $1 taken per sale for the affiliate? 😉

Hello Everybody,

I have different super solution for this. I definitely would like to have Affiliate Program from fiverr. But I don’t like this - Affiliate Program don’t needs to pay commissions every time our affiliates make a sale. Instead of that we can have a fixed value like $50. This system is a good for Hosting Sites, Domain Sites well. But I think this system would work in fiverr also.

after this fixed commission, fiverr don’t need to pay for us. But I like the other method that all you guys mentioned here. Anyway I’m in for Fiverr Affiliate Program group. Let’s make this thread attractive to get the attention of Fiverr Admins 😃

Also to limit the risk, we can have an option - Referral Needs To Complete 5 Orders or something that could be easily achieved. I suggest there is no need to enable time frame. If we refer new sellers to fiverr, they are our people for forever. So once after they completed the requirement, we get paid.

What you think guys...?

All The Best For All The Guys
Shyam - WordPress SEO Guy,
http://www.fiverr.com/scorpiondark

You know, I’m not too sure if Fiverr will even allow this because they take $1 per ordered gig, and $1/2 per gig extras (depending on seller level)… the margin to make money is very slim as scrapebox_ suggested.

So regular $5 gig - they take $1

1 gig extra of $5 - they take $1

1 gig extra of $10 - they take $2

1 gig extra of $20 - they take $4

… etc

Maybe they can utilize an affiliate badge, and if you referred members, they can remove your fees and you can take 100% profit. Some sites have a referral system and use points, so if you have X amount of points, you can cash those in and some things are free… I think that would be nice, and Fiverr doesn’t have to pay any money out of pocket. . maybe if we refer X amount of users we get like a week of free featuring or something?

Another way to do this is maybe refer X amount of people, and if X refers another person you get like 20% or so profit from their order, something like what Clickbank/Envato does. But if that does happen, I’m sure sellers will try to somehow increase prices on gig extras since gigs are defaulted at $5

It would be nice to see referral links such as:

http://fiverr.com/ominous/get-you-500-twitter-followers-fast-now?ref=ominous

Well the way I see this is…the idea you just came up with has both sides…it will benefit yourself and fiverr…but also there will be some downs…such as people will not like to join by adding $ by ref links to anyone…That is common sense…say If person X is promoting Fiverr and service by his referral link and whenever his ref link gets occupied X gets $ to his acc…ok?

Now that Y person who checks out will probably think…why should I let someone have $ just like that…But this will be something not too common but I never register with ref links…

So behalf of myself I pointed this out…because I think I am not the only person having this idea…But I know…Majority Wins!

Thanks…

Guest tn5rr2012

Affiliate programs seem to be the way big online business is going and I think it could work but I also can see a lot of potential for abuse

Archived