FIverr Agencey Account

yarasin

No Doubt about one thing that Fiverr is one of the leading freelancing sites. But somehow I am missing the Upwork Agency formation here. Fiverr should make it intoduce Fiverr agency, where we can open our company account to provide services.

It’s funny I was just jumping on to ask about this issue. Fiverr is testing (Beta) a program called a Studio I believe which sounds similar to the UW model. Does anyone have any information or experience setting up this Beta program?

I am not sure about that. But if it is worked properly that will be a good news for us, or else need to establish alternative option

No Doubt about one thing that Fiverr is one of the leading freelancing sites. But somehow I am missing the Upwork Agency formation here. Fiverr should make it intoduce Fiverr agency, where we can open our company account to provide services.

Fiverr should make it intoduce Fiverr agency, where we can open our company account to provide services.

This is a site for independent freelancers to offer their services. Companies usually create, host and maintain their own websites.

Archived