Fiverr always play game with the seller,not perfect this marketplace for career

Fiverr for the buyers. This is not for Sellers Marketplace. Because Fiverr always support the clients.

please can tell me anybody , why fiverrs don’t include a option to block a client? and why a client can be block a seller?

I am working in Fiverr almost near about 1 year. but today i bound to saying that, Fiverr marketplace is not fitted for a sellers career.

Really fiverr play game with us. Disgusting… :-@ :-q

Hi Raju,

I’m a newbie but I’ve seen this sentiment elsewhere in this forum. From a fresh pair of eyes I must say that there are some things I would like to change as well (such as the Seller having to accept an order, being able to block a Buyer, time extension either in the form of mutual agreement or when modification requests are made etc.) Time will tell if Fiverrr implements any of these changes.

However, in my short 1 month here I have seen them implement the tip your seller function so I guess things are improving.

Best of luck to you!

@kjblynx,

I agree! 9-5 jobs aren’t perfect freelance jobs aren’t perfect. If only we could all have the account of Jimmy Buffet and live on an island >:D<