Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr and Metigy Partnership

Fiverr and Metigy are partnering to offer Metigy’s marketing solution to its community of SMEs and freelancers.

The goal of Metigy and Fiverr’s new partnership is to service the growing demand for digital solutions as freelancers and small businesses turn to technology to adapt their businesses in a post-Covid world. Our collaboration places the world’s only SME-focused marketing platform with AI-powered decision support at the fingertips of Fiverr users.

Fiverr users get special access to a three-month free trial on the Metigy Pro plan. Simply use the promo code FIVRRPROMO to get started whenever you’re ready.

Sign up for a free trial and drive your digital marketing further with Metigy’s AI-powered marketing platform, which takes real-time data from your social and digital advertising channels and turns it into easy-to-understand insights and recommendations.

Take the guesswork out of your social media marketing with Metigy and get started today.

90 Likes

Really will be awesome platform for everybody.

10 Likes

I think Metigy will be really awesome marketing solution for SMEs and freelancers through the partnership. Though I don’t know yet that how Metigy is working. But marketing is very essential for the business of freelancers. So Metigy would be a great solution.

15 Likes

Can anyone explain how Metigy works?

8 Likes

Why not click the link in the main post to learn about it?

GG

15 Likes

is this helpful for newbies?

6 Likes

Great news for freelancers in fiverr.!

5 Likes

Very excited to hear that!

4 Likes

Very Good News for fiverr seller. :+1: :+1: :+1: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Metigy’s marketing tools deliver recommendations to help you create high quality content and a strategy for engagement, conversions, and Google Ads.

5 Likes

This is very helpful for new freelancer and thank you for your tips :blush:

5 Likes

I think it will help freelancer and also make easy our freelancing work , really thanks for it

2 Likes

very good news fiver seller…

1 Like

It’s very helpful to improve our study

1 Like

It is very helpful for new seller in fiverr

1 Like

It is very helpful to new sellers thank you shear this information :blush:

1 Like

any one who can guide how Metigy works?

1 Like

Just click the links in the original post.

3 Likes

thanks i didn’t noticed that

3 Likes