I’m in UK and been having the same problems with the app since last night.
Thought I’d do Google search for “problems with Fiverr app” to see if anyone one else we having issues…low and behold, I find this whole thread dedicated to the current woes users are experiencing with the app - nice!
I’m on android, so got my Sister to check on iOS and there was an issue on that too. I’ve tried the following solutions, which DO NOT work (in order of actual actions):
- Checking for app updates (latest version is currently installed)
- Force stop and restarting the app
- Turning off and turning on my phone
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the app
- Using the app on other phones (android & iOS)
At present, the only thing that seems to be working is accessing the web version via Chrome on my phone or using a computer.
I hope that Fiverr provides an update on this soon, as the app itself is pretty good and I’ve never had any issues with it in the past.
If anyone has successfully figured out any solutions that actually resolve the issue, do let is know!