Fiverr app has switched me to buyer mode and now I can't see switch to seller mode?

zero080

Question

I just opened by Fiverr app I was in seller mode and it wasn’t opening asking me to try again refreshing page I did that couple times. Then it loaded saying you are in buyer mode now. I tried change back to seller mode but I didn’t see the option to do so. I did update the and tried rebooting my phone and app. Don’t get to know problem.
Waiting for a kind response.

Capture.JPG.347ea61e90076a1f1aa5a370f4f73c31.JPG
Capture324×553 17.8 KB
  • Like 5
  • Confused 3

9 answers to this question

I have also deleted my saved gigs but still I can’t find ways to become a seller. Pls help. Thanks

Sir, that is the problem when we delete all our gigs. Fiverr automatically shifts us to buyer mode. Here is the 100% working solution you can test it now:

make a gig on your fiverr account come back and refresh your app you will see the seller/buyer mode back.

P.S if this helps you please let me know. I will be waiting

• Like 8

Sir, that is the problem when we delete all our gigs. Fiverr automatically shifts us to buyer mode. Here is the 100% working solution you can test it now:

make a gig on your fiverr account come back and refresh your app you will see the seller/buyer mode back.

P.S if this helps you please let me know. I will be waiting

How to make a gig?

Is it by reacting a HEART to a gig until it is reflected into my Saved Gig section?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, keerthishan said:

Please show how to switch to buying. The mode of buying instantly turns to selling mode. I want the buying mode to create my gig. Please show with your account to stay at buying mode. thank you.

On mobile app, you can switch it easily under your profile tab

Screenshot_20230226_120141_Fiverr.jpg

Screenshot_20230226_120130_Fiverr.jpg

• Like 3