Fiverr App - iOS App Updates

natalieab

The latest update includes:

1. Support for available languages emoticons
  2. Seller pages - enabling direct communication with specific sellers
  3. FAQ page in the settings section
  4. Online option - ability to show buyers when you are online

More updates are coming, including written feedback from buyers on orders and collection syncing with the Fiverr website.

Thanks for creating this app for the iPhone. I particularly like to receive notifications from customers when I’m away from my laptop so I can respond right away. But I did notice the other day, that notifications for new orders does not come through. Any idea when this feature will be added to the app?

@natalieab I have the newest version of iOS7 on an iPad 4. I was able to reinstall the app this morning. Looks like there have been some new updates. How’s the feedback function now? Are buyers able to leave “real feedback” rather than just "hooray!.. You got a thumbs up from USERNAME"

Also a suggestion for the listing in the App store - the app is only available under the iPhone setting, when searching under iPad, the app is not available… since it works on both platforms, I would suggest changing your settings…

I’ll give it another try this week for delivering and receiving orders.

Thanks!

Calocedrus

I messed around on the App… Awesome fix! Thanks for listening to our suggestions about the lack of ability to leave feedback. I was able to use it this evening and leave feedback for multiple deliveries.

I cannot however, find where to deliver my order using the App. Still have to use the full site for it. Also it’s geared solely for buyers; it’s incredibly difficult to manage sells. The website is not great for managing sells, but the app. is impossible…

Now if only you’ll take up my suggestion about a spot for buyers to enter their shipping information (for gigs that require shipping physical items) to both increase speed of delivery and eliminate errors that might arise.

Again, thanks for constantly improving our experience here on fiverr!

Calocedrus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest Updates:

1. Collections on the Fiverr App are now synced with your collections on Fiverr.

2. You can search for specific sellers when using the search bar.

3. There are filter options available for search results including: Highest Rated, Recommended, Videos. Just like on Fiverr’s website.

4. A whole new experience when viewing your deliveries on the order page. Check it out and let us know what you think.

More updates are coming.

Please keep sharing your feedback with us!

As a seller I have an issue with the app that hasn’t been brought up:

When looking at the order, the username is not shown for the person buying the gig. It’s very confusing. Still can’t deliver gigs. Are we to expect this to be more seller friendly soon?

Archived