Fiverr app new design

hardbearded996

Guest render_worx

I think you need to download the app LOL

I’m not planning on using it (at least not for a good while), thus I wanted a peek into how it looks, but thanks anyway 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

The new app is not available for everone yet, so a screenshot will be very appreciated.

TBH, I doubt if anybody will post a screenshot, unless it’s been doctored a bit! 😉

There’s a fair amount of info on there - balance, positive rating %, delivered on time %, response time, cancelled orders (number and $). To-do list and unread messages, then below that top categories and items related to ones that have been viewed recently, a link to post a buyer’s request, and then recently viewed gigs.

Hope this helps! 🙂

TBH, I doubt if anybody will post a screenshot, unless it’s been doctored a bit! 😉

There’s a fair amount of info on there - balance, positive rating %, delivered on time %, response time, cancelled orders (number and $). To-do list and unread messages, then below that top categories and items related to ones that have been viewed recently, a link to post a buyer’s request, and then recently viewed gigs.

Hope this helps! 🙂

@offlinehelpers correct

that is why i didn’t post a screenshot

😎

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Just doctored the balance 😉 don´t mind the rest of that page showing, but you´re right, of course.

Guest offlinehelpers

Just doctored the balance 😉 don´t mind the rest of that page showing, but you´re right, of course.

Sorry @miiila - I must have been typing and looking at my mobile screen as you posted your screenshot! 🙂

What’s the point of having the amount of cancelled orders (in numbers and $$$?

😕

Why don’t they put how many times we’ve been tipped and the amount of $$?

😒

Maybe it´s so I won´t forget that one scammy ‘buyer’ so quickly and cancel even earlier next time. 😉

Maybe it´s so I won´t forget that one scammy ‘buyer’ so quickly and cancel even earlier next time. 😉

There are different approaches if they’d like to give any kind of ‘motivation’ by showing that…

A negative one: shows you how many times you’ve failed

A positive one: shows you how many times you’ve succeeded

I’ll be always for the latter, it motivates me more to see how many times my clients showed appreciation toward my work, and not how many times someone just ordered “by mistake” or asked for something I don’t offer…

😒

There are different approaches if they’d like to give any kind of ‘motivation’ by showing that…

A negative one: shows you how many times you’ve failed

A positive one: shows you how many times you’ve succeeded

I’ll be always for the latter, it motivates me more to see how many times my clients showed appreciation toward my work, and not how many times someone just ordered “by mistake” or asked for something I don’t offer…

😒

I know, see, I liked your post, I´d prefer to see the tips too 😉

What’s the point of having the amount of cancelled orders (in numbers and $$$?

😕

Why don’t they put how many times we’ve been tipped and the amount of $$?

😒

I completely agree with you, I was hoping we can have a customizable dashboard so that each seller can customize their portal to meet their specifications. Online and in the mobile version.

#FiverrSiteFeatureRequest

I completely agree with you, I was hoping we can have a customizable dashboard so that each seller can customize their portal to meet their specifications. Online and in the mobile version.

#FiverrSiteFeatureRequest

I completely agree with you

Oh I know that… brilliant minds are always synchronized 😏

Archived