Fiverr app, Not working

saddu_writer

Mine didn’t update me today when I got an order. It’s not crashing, but it wasn’t being helpful. Maybe the app is buggy?

My order countdown was weird, too. Got an order about 3 hours again and it’s on 24 hour delivery; went to deliver it and the countdown said 13 hours left. Delivered it and it says 4 hours left. Very weird. Maybe Fiverr is imploding? 😛 bugs all around, it seems.

Mine didn’t update me today when I got an order. It’s not crashing, but it wasn’t being helpful. Maybe the app is buggy?

My order countdown was weird, too. Got an order about 3 hours again and it’s on 24 hour delivery; went to deliver it and the countdown said 13 hours left. Delivered it and it says 4 hours left. Very weird. Maybe Fiverr is imploding? 😛 bugs all around, it seems.

I reinstalled it but it is still not working. Cant figure out whats the problem.

The Fiverr app is also not updating for me.

If I didn’t have email notifications I wouldn’t know that I have a message. So there’s probably something going on.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yep it stopped working in the morning and now its been 8 hours since its down.

Solves the problem of you getting dual notifications from Fiverr and Gmail though!

Did you install or update any (new) app/s before that happened? Some apps can´t co-exist.

I had the problem with the immediate shut down when I installed the fiverr app
because the fiverr app didn´t like my app lock app, which worked fine with all my other apps I wanted to use it on for fingerprint reader access, just not fiverr, Not using the app lock for the fiverr app solved that immediate shut-down.

Did you install or update any (new) app/s before that happened? Some apps can´t co-exist.

I had the problem with the immediate shut down when I installed the fiverr app

because the fiverr app didn´t like my app lock app, which worked fine with all my other apps I wanted to use it on for fingerprint reader access, just not fiverr, Not using the app lock for the fiverr app solved that immediate shut-down.

Its been so long that I have not installed a single app ( due to so much with Fiverr). I have deleted it so many times and reinstalled it but it dont work at all. I simply cant work without it.

• 6 months later...

Archived