Fiverr App Notifications for iOS Stopped Working

Has anyone else had an issue with push notifications from Fiverr on locked screens recently not show up? Until just over a month ago everything worked great. I have the notifications enabled and set to send a notification for everything, but for some reason I only occasionally receive a notification now.

It’s weird because sometimes when I should be notified I have caught my locked screen light up on it’s own, but no notifications are displayed.

Fortunately there are email notifications, so the gmail app has filled gap notifying me about orders and messages.

I’ve tried restarting my phone, the app, and reinstalling the app several times, but nothing has resolved this issue. Has anyone experienced anything similar or know how to resolve this issue?

I forgot to mention that I always keep both iOS and the Fiverr app up to date.

I’m having the exactly same problem like yours. iPhone light up but no notifications. Now only can rely on email. Fiverr please fix this!

Same problem here for android. No notifications at all for over a month.

Notifications not showing up in iOS. Please resolve.

Hey you may want to bring this up to Customer Support so the appropriate team will be notified about the issue. :slight_smile: