Fiverr asked for id verification are they approve none english

clickbanksales

HI

IAM NEW SELLER ON FIVERR IVE BEEN ASKED TO VERIFY MY ID BUT I HEARD THAT FIVERR ONLY ACCEPT ID CARDS OR PASSPORT IN ENGLISH ? IAM FROM MOROCCO AND THE GOV ISSUE ID CARDS AND PASSWPORT BY ARABIC AND FRENSH LENGUAGES ONLY

IS THOSE DOCUMENTS ALGORETHEM WILL ACCEPT THEM,?

i heard that algorethem do it itself if failed the account restricted automatically

any exprience

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI

IAM NEW SELLER ON FIVERR IVE BEEN ASKED TO VERIFY MY ID BUT I HEARD THAT FIVERR ONLY ACCEPT ID CARDS OR PASSPORT IN ENGLISH ? IAM FROM MOROCCO AND THE GOV ISSUE ID CARDS AND PASSWPORT BY ARABIC AND FRENSH LENGUAGES ONLY

IS THOSE DOCUMENTS ALGORETHEM WILL ACCEPT THEM,?

i heard that algorethem do it itself if failed the account restricted automatically

any exprience

PASSPORT IN ENGLISH ?

PASSPORTS are INTERNATIONALLY accepted documents. IT doesn’t really matter what language it is in as long as it is a legally obtained document issued by your country’s government. PASSPORT is an international document and Fiverr should/will accept it. I don’t really think you should have a problem if you give Fiverr a copy of your Moroccan non-English passport for the ID verification process. @clickbanksales

Fiverr works on international ID standards.

National INTERNAL ID’s such as a Nigerian ID card is INTERNAL and INVALID because it isn’t an international English document.

National INTERNAL ID’s such as a Nigerian ID card is INTERNAL and INVALID because it isn’t an international English document.

He just said they accepted it.

You must use your national ID card with your picture to verify it, thats what i do, and i have successfully verified

You must use your national ID card with your picture to verify it, thats what i do, and i have successfully verified

Yes, but he also said that his ID has English in it. While, the OP’s ID doesn’t… so that’s what the OP is still worried about, I think.

his ID has English in it. While, the OP’s ID doesn’t

So an ID must be in English only? Or a passport?

I’m from Sri Lanka where the sinhala is national language. but thankfully our driving licenses are in English. also passports contains both national language and English. 😍 For this case i think there should be a way. I don’t think fiverr would lose sellers from countries where the Identity documents are not printed in English. 😉

I’m from Sri Lanka where the sinhala is national language. but thankfully our driving licenses are in English. also passports contains both national language and English. 😍 For this case i think there should be a way. I don’t think fiverr would lose sellers from countries where the Identity documents are not printed in English. 😉

first i sent passport they rejceted, then i sent ID card and my picture, rejected too said that i need high quality photo

the support told me that i need to upload high quality picture , i dont know which picture of ID card or just my picture? iam not familiar with phone and only one chance left if failed the account will restricted

any help,

first i sent passport they rejceted, then i sent ID card and my picture, rejected too said that i need high quality photo

the support told me that i need to upload high quality picture , i dont know which picture of ID card or just my picture? iam not familiar with phone and only one chance left if failed the account will restricted

any help,

any help,

I can’t help you, sorry. However, could you explain what the ID verification process actually entails? Do you send documents and photos as email attachments or via an authentication app which you need to download?

Also, (and this is not directed at you OP) could someone maybe suggest to Fiverr that publishing some official guidlines regarding this issue might be a good idea?

Questions which need answering for a lot of sellers include:

• What ID is acceptable for expats who might be a citizen of one country but currently resident permanently AND/OR temporarily in another country?
  • What specific resolution of any document or selfie image is required?
  • Is there an English language requirement or not?
  • Can restricted accounts of users be recovered if and when they can supply ID, given that in some users’ country of residence (like the UK and USA and others) government ID is not mandatory?

These are very basic questions which an easy official FAQ could answer and help people prepare for verifying their account. As it is, not providing clear guidelines doesn’t really do anything to instill confidence in a corporation asking for anyone’s ID in the first place.

any help,

I can’t help you, sorry. However, could you explain what the ID verification process actually entails? Do you send documents and photos as email attachments or via an authentication app which you need to download?

Also, (and this is not directed at you OP) could someone maybe suggest to Fiverr that publishing some official guidlines regarding this issue might be a good idea?

Questions which need answering for a lot of sellers include:

• What ID is acceptable for expats who might be a citizen of one country but currently resident permanently AND/OR temporarily in another country?
  • What specific resolution of any document or selfie image is required?
  • Is there an English language requirement or not?
  • Can restricted accounts of users be recovered if and when they can supply ID, given that in some users’ country of residence (like the UK and USA and others) government ID is not mandatory?

These are very basic questions which an easy official FAQ could answer and help people prepare for verifying their account. As it is, not providing clear guidelines doesn’t really do anything to instill confidence in a corporation asking for anyone’s ID in the first place.

How it works:

1. They send a qr code or link to be verified on your email (CAN BE ONLY DONE WITH A CELLPHONE the entire verification process)

2. You will have 3 choices of documents: National ID, passport, drivers license

3. The page will ask permission to use the camera of your cellphone and you will need to take a picture of the document you selected

4. The page will ask to take a picture of you

What happens if their system don’t recognize your ID? After 3 tries your account is permanently banned - yes, that you’ve read, they BAN the account if their system fails to verify your id three times.

I already submitted 2 times, one my national ID and one my passport. Both got automatically rejected by their system (i’ve read on another topic an user saying that you need a very good phone to take your picture, like the last iphone, else it wo’nt work.

How it works:

1. They send a qr code or link to be verified on your email (CAN BE ONLY DONE WITH A CELLPHONE the entire verification process)

2. You will have 3 choices of documents: National ID, passport, drivers license

3. The page will ask permission to use the camera of your cellphone and you will need to take a picture of the document you selected

4. The page will ask to take a picture of you

What happens if their system don’t recognize your ID? After 3 tries your account is permanently banned - yes, that you’ve read, they BAN the account if their system fails to verify your id three times.

I already submitted 2 times, one my national ID and one my passport. Both got automatically rejected by their system (i’ve read on another topic an user saying that you need a very good phone to take your picture, like the last iphone, else it wo’nt work.

is i need to take picture of me using phone? or just scan some of my pictures?

Archived