Fiverr Forum

Fiverr asked for id verification are they approve none english

HI

IAM NEW SELLER ON FIVERR IVE BEEN ASKED TO VERIFY MY ID BUT I HEARD THAT FIVERR ONLY ACCEPT ID CARDS OR PASSPORT IN ENGLISH ? IAM FROM MOROCCO AND THE GOV ISSUE ID CARDS AND PASSWPORT BY ARABIC AND FRENSH LENGUAGES ONLY

IS THOSE DOCUMENTS ALGORETHEM WILL ACCEPT THEM,?

i heard that algorethem do it itself if failed the account restricted automatically

any exprience

Am also facing this problem, fiverr did not even accept that of English

are u from morocco too,

No, i am not from Morocco, I am from Nigeria

as i know nigeria issue cards in english right

Yes, and am also give them my passport

they accept it ? what was the process

They don’t accept it

you mean the system rejected? and ur account automatically restricted right?

no, i just received the notification today, my account is still alive, but they never accept my passport

u just sent once, i urge u not sent it again if failed ur account will restricted, just contact them, i sent them a message and waiting for their respond

I thank God, I have successfully verified mine

You must use your national ID card with your picture to verify it, thats what i do, and i have successfully verified

congrats , on verification , you national ID in english right,

PASSPORTS are INTERNATIONALLY accepted documents. IT doesn’t really matter what language it is in as long as it is a legally obtained document issued by your country’s government. PASSPORT is an international document and Fiverr should/will accept it. I don’t really think you should have a problem if you give Fiverr a copy of your Moroccan non-English passport for the ID verification process. @clickbanksales

Fiverr works on international ID standards.

National INTERNAL ID’s such as a Nigerian ID card is INTERNAL and INVALID because it isn’t an international English document.

He just said they accepted it.

Yes, but he also said that his ID has English in it. While, the OP’s ID doesn’t… so that’s what the OP is still worried about, I think.

yes right i contacted the support still no respond from them

So an ID must be in English only? Or a passport?