Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Ban my account without any concrete reason

Hello community , i am pain right now . i have worked hard to get to level one seller. my sleepless night and hard work has be thrown and dash to the dust.

I offer youtube promotion, website promotion and spotify promotion and it has been a success without bad reviews from my client .

I decided to extend my delivery date to a longer time . after editing fiverr asked i should clearify how and where i will be performing the promotion which i did.

I just wake up to see my account has been banned for third party violation , saying i am offering service that isn’t allow on fiverr .

No first warning, No second warning, Gig wasn’t remove, just straight ban without any genuine reason . fiverr cancel all my existing orders and delivered order .

The gig says : " i will do youtube promotion to meet monetization requirement"

there are thousands of this gig on fiverr for years, even top rated sellers has this kind of gig . i also offer website promotion which is on fiverr .

I didn’t know where i have done wrong , fiverr is completely partial to their terms .

if my account must be ban for no genuien reason , i expect fiverr to ban all account related to mine . every account offering the same as mine must be ban .

this is injustice and partiality. i didn’t do anything bad and didn’t offer service that isn’t acceptable by fiverr .

Social_coast is my account and none of my service say bad about youtube.

I am pain right now because i have invested lot of effort in my account and all what fiverr does is to ban me .

look at the screenshot, there are multiple gigs similar to mine and i didn’t do anything wrong .

why will fiverr ban me totally, not even warn me not to sell the service again.

just straight ban while others are selling the same service . this is injustice and not acceptable .

i am not happy and i demand fiverr should reinstate my account OR ban all other sellers offering the same service .

1. FIVERR COME TO THIS TOPIC.
  2. I AM NOT HAPPY
  3. FIVERR TREAT ME UNJUSTLY
  4. FIVERR IS NOT FEAR
  5. FIVERR MUST REINSTATE MY ACCOUNT OR BAN EVERYONE OFFER THE
    SAME SERVICE

7 Likes

Well… first of all, read ToS. Seems like you managed to violate said terms.
Secondly, see if ToS states an immediate ban or a warning for said violations.
Thirdly, sleepless night and hard work for selling on Fiverr? Can blame only yourself here for such, really. ;p

1 Like

there isn’t any third party violation place on the gig title or requirement.

fiverr has the keywords on their website. fiverr shouldn’t have encourage selling of the gig if it’s not accepetable .

This is bad , fiverr is not plain to their terms .

Maybe its not the title of the gig but what has been offered inside of your gig?

it’s complet promotion and nothing else. everyone offer this service .

fiverr didn’t warn me, they didn’t remove the gig , they didn’t say anything .
they just ban me without .

is this how things are done ?

thousands of gig offering this .

my gig description says that i wil create content in our website and embed their youtube video to drive traffic to their video .

nothing harmful or bad .

1 Like

I think, fiverr don’t check all gigs and their descriptions to ban sellers. It’s the service you offered. There is a chance that one among your previous buyer reported you to fiverr and then fiverr looked into your account and gigs to check the Trueness. Try contacting customer support, if you have not violated Terms and conditions and try to convince them.

You can’t get solution to your problem through forum.

We do not allow the infringement of third parties’ terms of service on Fiverr. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings. Gigs that will be flagged for violations of third parties terms of service will be removed from the marketplace.

Do not post, offer, or ask for services that infringe third parties’ terms of service.

Services that promise outcomes that are not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Fiverr is removing such gigs. It only be a matter of time before they are removed also.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

5 Likes

no body report me , i have offered service to few sellers and all were happy .

i edited my gig and fiverr asked i should be clear about it .

Fiverr always don’t listen to seller complaint when you contact them , they are mean to handling issues via email.

okay, the term says fiverr remove gig that violate but not ban account that sells the service .

It might have been YouTube that reported you if your gig was against their policies.

1 Like

when someone want to create youtube promotional gig. youtube indicate and encourage people to input numbers of audience when creating their gig .

nevertheless , i didn’t imput that in my gig but they still delete it and ban me.

not youtube, i edit the gig and it went to editorial department and next is ask for modification and ban .

this isn’t good and fiverr is unfair

It reminds me of a situation where two guys are speeding on a road and one of them gets caught by a police and is angry that he was the one who got caught, not the other guy, not even taking into consideration a fact for violating speed rules.

My point is, if you did violate ToS and got caught for it, don’t say its unfair. If you are able to give -valid- reasons that you should not have been banned, then contact CS.

7 Likes

i do not violate. if at all i do.

they should warn me or remove the gig.

giving me instant ban is unfair

1 Like

Promotion services are a murky subject.

Are you using bots or low quality traffic from click farms etc.?

Fiverr are trying to minimize these kind of services on the platform as they can be disingenuous.

“To reach monetization status” really sounds like you’re trying to game Youtubes system. This criteria is in place by Youtube for a reason and if everyone can just go over to fiverr and instantly get monetization status then it makes their criteria worthless.

So many sellers offering thousands of streams / views but the traffic is dodgy and can even get your buyers accounts banned / demonotized on the platforms they are promoting.

There’s honestly very, very few sellers offering Youtube, spotify etc. promotion of actual value. It would cost thousands to get genuine promotion like this so if you’re charging low-end fiverr prices I’d really question the quality of the traffic.

Most of these services are no good. But people leave good reviews because they don’t know what they are doing. They see the traffic increase and think that’s good. They don’t understand that the quality of the traffic matters the most.

100 streams from the US that convert into long-term fans is substantially more valuable than 100’000 streams from the third world that listen to the song for five seconds then never go back to the page again.

The top sellers in the categories are probably offering organic promotion. Either that or they just haven’t been caught yet.

5 Likes

try to send an e mail to customer service, or the team of fiverr…

If fiverr did ask you to clarify or modify the services you are offering on your gig then that was your warning.

Any backlinks or shady promotions, traffic services etc are not allowed. I don’t know what was your gig exactly but it does sound like it wasn’t a genuine marketing. And all those screenshots you attached also sound like they are violating YouTube TOS and therefore Fiverr TOS.

Fiverr reserves the right to choose if your account will be banned or to give you a warning. Since you didn’t offer any other services and didn’t modify your gig when they asked you to they chose to ban your account.

1 Like