Fiverr Forum

Fiverr banned me and cannot Withdraw my about $328 after 45 days safety period

Hello
I have an issue. I contacted fiverr about my funds to be withdrawn after 45 days safety period. I provided all necessary details requested by fiverr and i was told they will get back to me. Since then, i haven’t gotten any reply. What am I to do please, i have funds and i just created this new account so that i can post my issue on the forum to know how to solve this. Your reply will be appreciated.

Noone here can help you. You will have to wait for customer support to get back to you. It takes time to review each individual case.
Why was your account suspended?

My account was compromised, so i reported it. Later i wasn’t able to login again and i was told it restricted

Did you have multiple accounts?

Did you provide your personal information such as your emai.l to a buyer?

as at that time, no but i shared a network with someone a friend who is into fiverr too. I provided all necessary information to withdraw, later i was told the information did not match their information.

i provided the payment source ID, number. I dont remember my security question or maybe i didnt set it, not sure. I was told to send other ID to show i am the owner which i provided.

No

as at that time, no but i shared a network with someone a friend who is into fiverr too. I provided all necessary information to withdraw, later i was told the information did not match their information.

i provided the payment source ID, number. I dont remember my security question or maybe i didnt set it, not sure. I was told to send other ID to show i am the owner which i provided.

What do you mean you shared a network? You had 2 accounts from the same computer? One belonging to you and the other to your friend?

If so, that counts as a duplicate account.

As previosuly said you will have to be patient and wait.

If Fiverr cannot be certain that it is you and if there are incosistencies with the information you have provided and the original account you might not see your money at all.

Thank you for your reply. No i did not share same computer, we use same wifi network.

The name on my account is not the same as my real name because i thought it will show on the profile, but my username is the same as my last name, just a little tweak to the last three letters.

I just wish the issue is resolved ASAP.