Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr banned my account and did not give my money back

I have nearly $70-$80 stuck in my Fiverr account which I have not received even after 30+ days of terrible wait.

I have contacted Customer Fiverr Support about three times (finding a way to contact them was HARD too), towards which I didn’t receive any response which answered my exact request. I submitted it regarding Withdrawals and told them about EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of my problem, to which they emailed me by telling me about how the withdrawals work for current sellers.
My whole story was that my account was banned and I can’t find any way to get my money back even after Fiverr said that I will receive an email with instructions to withdraw. I emailed three times for a response to my problem but basically I didn’t receive any.

The Story:
I started working on Fiverr in November. My username was @rrgizk.
I accept the biggest fault of mine here, which was to not read the Terms and Conditions.
I created a Gig named “I will write your college/university essay at a reasonable price” and that gig became so famous is just a few days. I began earning so much through it and had earned nearly $70-$80, which were “pending”. All of this, I earned within one month or less.
One day, I got an email that my account was permanently disabled for violating terms and conditions, and that there is no need to contact customer support, and also said “if you have any money available for withdrawal within the next 90 days, you will receive an email with instructions for withdrawal”. The confusion here is that this sentence tells me that any money available for withdrawal in the next 90 days is what I can get. Which means ALL of my $70-$80.
I have not a single idea how to contact them to clarify this confusion and I have been waiting for so long for the email with instructions. Fiverr has not contacted me or responded to any of my cries for help and I have no idea what to do about this. It has been more than a month that I have been waiting for my email. Please get back to me because I have waited long enough.

1 Like

They’re telling you to wait for 90 days, not 30+. So you’ll be getting the email within the 90 days timeframe.

5 Likes

Be patience. Not 30+. Please send email within 90 days. They will activate your account such one or two days or 24hrs. for your money back. So no worries

Sorry to hear this.

I would like to suggest you if Fiverr has asked you to wait and the pending funds will be available for withdrawal within the next 90 days. You should wait for the same and send a remainder mail with the 90 days time period.

I have a questions for you:
Did you asked with Fiverr support team, what is the exact reason why they banned your account?

Don’t worry!

Fiverr is world most wanted Freelancing Site the best, just you need to follow Fiverr Policy and Adhere it.

Definitely your statements will recorded by the Fiverr CS , therefore you going to get your stuck funds by an admin will be release sooner. through a support email.

Great experience!
Wish you luck!

1 Like

They banned her account because she did not follow the rules - you cannot offer Gigs that will do academic work. She was writing essays that should be written by students.

Also, to the other guy - her account will NOT be reactivated. It is gone. Break the rules, get banned.

Your money in your account is on hold for 90 days. You need to write to customer service to see if you can even get the funds after 90 days since you were offering a service not allowed here.

GG

1 Like

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

The above is from the Help Centre

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

Nobody here can help you further.

You will just have to wait.

1 Like

It’s the standard “I broke the rules, but did nothing wrong” style post which are so frequent here they’re more common than busses.

No sympathies, none.

I actually find it a shame people like this will still get paid, I’d keep their cash and tell them to take a hike if it were my platform. You broke the rules, tough s___.

1 Like